Thread: PSA: UF Pro fitment

CGN frequent flyer

PSA: UF Pro fitment

First of all thank you Urban Tactical fo bringing in UF Pro's great products. I was looking for some "tactical" clothing with quality build and great features but without the Crye or LEAF price tag. I believe UF Pro fits the bill.

Secondly you're staff are great. I found myself in southern Ontario and popped into the Brantford store, nice big retail space with a zero pressure but knowledgeable staff. I spent about half an hour trying various products and sizes.

Speaking of sizing. On more common "tactical" style pants (Vertx, 5.11 & Tru-spec) I am a 36x32. I have an athletic build as I"m 6' 245lbs low body fat. Maybe athletic is the wrong term... I"m a bit of a beast, anywho, with the UF Pro Striker HT I fit the 38x31 well. The waist is a bit loose but there is room in my seat, thighs and quads to move, jump run etc.

As for tops I tried the Striker XT Gen 2 and the L was a bit tight across my chest but had almost enough room in the arms, the XL was a perfect fit. In other "combat shirts" I find the upper arm is the limiting factor but not only does the material stretch properly throughout this shirt the upper arm was comfortable for me.

Again thank you Urban Tactical for bringing in such a great brand.
    CCFR Member

Darn.. of course the guy who is being helpful with size info is actually the incredible Hulk..
    Thanks for the write up though man.

Any whispier gentlemen have any size data?