Grand Opening Celebration April 20-22 (TAX FREE EVENT)

SolelyOutdoors

CGN Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If you are in the area, Friday April 20 to Sunday April 22, stop by. We will be offering a free BBQ, tax free on most items (in-store purchase only), some of our great industry partners for firearms, accessories and fishing. Lots of giveaways, prizes to be won and a Daisey air rifle range!!

Poster.jpg

Vortex Specials:

Crossfire II 6-24 X50 AO BDC Rifle Scope: Now $446.00
Was $496.00

WechatIMG474.jpg

WechatIMG475.jpg

WechatIMG476.jpg

Attachments

• Poster.jpg
    Poster.jpg
    578.8 KB · Views: 1,392
  • WechatIMG474.jpg
    WechatIMG474.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 365
  • WechatIMG475.jpg
    WechatIMG475.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 334
  • WechatIMG476.jpg
    WechatIMG476.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 356
Last edited:
Located just south of HW7... Looks like it will be a Dim Sum, Gun store, grocery, visit grandma type day for the family.

Dropped in yesterday, shelves were clearing out fast. Prices were competitive, nice to see law enforcement and military discount.... Sad to see it didn't stack with the tax free sale. Thanks for the burgers and chips!

Sales guys I talked to seemed knowledgeable (to me at least) and were free with information, even if it didn't push for a sale. I respect and appreciate that.

Only recommendation I'd have is to have some bill c-71 info out. Lots of bodies, would be a good opportunity to raise awareness. My 2 cents. I'll be seeing you guys again for sure!

Dropped in yesterday, shelves were clearing out fast. Prices were competitive, nice to see law enforcement and military discount.... Sad to see it didn't stack with the tax free sale. Thanks for the burgers and chips!

Sales guys I talked to seemed knowledgeable (to me at least) and were free with information, even if it didn't push for a sale. I respect and appreciate that.

Only recommendation I'd have is to have some bill c-71 info out. Lots of bodies, would be a good opportunity to raise awareness. My 2 cents. I'll be seeing you guys again for sure!

Great observation and suggestion! Our staff have been working with local clubs and shooting circle to push against C-71. It is a great idea to have that reflected in the store as a business. Thanks again! We will figure something out for tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom