Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gauging Interest: ZVS P21 Pistols

Wouldn't be interested at that price bracket

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    That gun can't compete at 750$. No reason to buy a plastic CZ if you can get the real one for only a couple dollars more. I'll echo the others, it's a 550$ gun. 600$ top, but sales would be sluggish at that price point.

CGN frequent flyer
    $700 plastic market is pretty saturated. HK VP9, PPQ, Glocks M&P

There is nothing special about this wonder and it would struggle.

maybe in the 500$ range it would be better but like the others says, 700+ would be a no from me.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    They are too late to the game. For that price I can get HK with 4 mags + with HK I have a chance to find mags and parts.

Had a good laugh at this point: "It may be converted from 9mm to .40, and vice-versa, simply by swapping slide, barrel and magazine"... TT33 needs less for going from 7.62 to 9mm.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

Quote Originally Posted by guess_kto View Post
    They are too late to the game. For that price I can get HK with 4 mags + with HK I have a chance to find mags and parts.

Had a good laugh at this point: "It may be converted from 9mm to .40, and vice-versa, simply by swapping slide, barrel and magazine"... TT33 needs less for going from 7.62 to 9mm.
    They also claim they have an "extraordinary magazine capacity" at 16 rounds. HAH! That's standard for a poly 9mm double stack. Most have at least 15, like the 92, VP9, CZ P-07. Glock 17 offered 17 rounds almost 40 freaking years ago, Springfield XDM has 19 round mags. I mean, not that it matters to us Canucks, but I just hate that kind of marketing bull####, especially when they're trying to put sugar on ####. Also couldn't help but snort at the conversion "feature".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    $499 with 3-4 mags and I'm on it. Or $700, two slide units and 3 mags per calibre. The East Bloc is getting uppety.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    Like the look. Is that a casting seam in the third pic of the first post where it shows a line down the length of the top of the slide?!
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

I agree with most commenters here. As a newcomer to the market segment they should be pricing much lower (dare I say even close to break even) to get some ppl buying who will ultimately vouch for the product. At $749 I have access to most Glocks / various other polymer from pistols who have a proven track record... just my $.02
    WWW.JWOYTAZKNIVES.COM

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JW Knives View Post
    I agree with most commenters here. As a newcomer to the market segment they should be pricing much lower (dare I say even close to break even) to get some ppl buying who will ultimately vouch for the product.
    5 years ago the US market was saying these would be coming in around $800USD(6-700euros)

Seems sketchy, did they ever make it to the US? Maybe there's a reason.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast