Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Received a BCL 102

put an accesory on the rail, and tap with a hammer and wood block
    Everything i post, or ever posted, is for entertainment value. Draw your own conclusions, and always seek legal advice.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer LUTNIT's Avatar
    Is there any info on what percentage of rifles have the stiff take-down pins? Mine push put with thumb pressure. Much stiffer than any AR I've seen but doable without tools.

You must be single

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Can't just take some fine sandpaper to the holes that probably have too much cerakote in them?

I have to lightly sand the sides of the lugs on most NEA uppers to have the receivers halves mate without effort. Can't personally be arsed to bother with the pins, since I always have a punch and persuader in the range bag anyway
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

CGN Regular
    Totally off topic but AvE on youtube did a comparison on penetrant oil and was surprised with what the results were (granted the sample size was only 4 bolts)

That burnt bronze looks great! Lol, I seriously hate these threads, such a tease! Just waiting on mine in black which should be coming any day now!

you got follow up phone calls? Wow! Gotta say, I'm glad no one called me with up dates, knowing my luck my wife would answer....that would not end well. Just send it through when you can Ryan...no phone calls!

My pins pop out with a thumb pressure

Out of curiosity what have you fired through it so far like any norinco, hirtenberger or even some of that priv stuff? If so how does it fair through it?

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hunter View Post
    Lifted weights for 20 years in preparation. Then I used Kroil and left it overnight in the freezer and then put it in a vice and went to town on it with a pipe wrench and screamed by the power of grey skull to see if I could turn into he man.

My take down pins are stiff I use a punch and hammer... every time
    F**k thatʻs seriously funny!
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

What is the name of this tool you are using here to twist the Aliumium barrel nut?

Quote Originally Posted by tharkhold View Post
    uncrew the 6 screws and pull

This is the barrel nut under the handguard, yours probably has lightening holes in it.