Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Received a BCL 102

We've told everyone that this is where we post our BCL102 updates. We post updates pretty much every week on here regarding BCL102's.

We're currently shipping presale 3 guns and hope to have all the December guns out in 3-4 weeks.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by ou812Marty View Post
    I have placed an order on Dec 12, 2017 and heard nothing on when I was getting mine. I contacted SFRC a few times and only ever got the run around as to when you would receive it. I told to keep an eye on CGN for updates! I bought the gun from SFRC and CGN. TERRIBLE communication and still waiting

[/tr]
    [/table]

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    We've told everyone that this is where we post our BCL102 updates. We post updates pretty much every week on here regarding BCL102's.

We're currently shipping presale 3 guns and hope to have all the December guns out in 3-4 weeks.

Ryan
    Lol, if anything I find there are too many updates! I wish I'd just forget about it, every time I see the thread bumped I have to go check and then anticipation builds!

That is one sexy gun. Congrats and well done!
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN Ultra frequent flyer LUTNIT's Avatar
    Finally got mine out for some load development. Have a Trigger Tech competition flat trigger (3.5lbs) and a Primary Arms 4-14x FFP scope on it.

Looks like my BCL-102 at least is about a 2 MoA rifle. No complaints. For a non-accurized, out of the box, semi-auto that is about what I expected. I had serious doubts about the guys claiming 3/4 MoA out of the box. Maybe they did get fluke guns that shoot much better, are counting their best 3-shot group out of many, or are just lying. Who knows; it's the internet.

I need to do some second runs at certain loads. The best 150gr FMJ load shot 2.1" at 100yds and the best 168gr BTHP load shot 1.75". I shot all 5-shot groups and some of them had the first 2-3 shots touching but I have no faith in that as I've seen occur too often as a fluke. I shot my 700 with a known good load before and after to make sure I wasn't just having a bad day and it shot 3/4" groups like it normally does (blueprinted action, medium-heavy barrel, Cadex chassis, Timney trigger).

I have to redo the best loads and take it out to 200 and 300yds which is as far as my range goes. I'll try it at a friend's farm later where I can shoot 650m.

Quote Originally Posted by LUTNIT View Post
    Finally got mine out for some load development. Have a Trigger Tech competition flat trigger (3.5lbs) and a Primary Arms 4-14x FFP scope on it.

Looks like my BCL-102 at least is about a 2 MoA rifle. No complaints. For a non-accurized, out of the box, semi-auto that is about what I expected. I had serious doubts about the guys claiming 3/4 MoA out of the box. Maybe they did get fluke guns that shoot much better, are counting their best 3-shot group out of many, or are just lying. Who knows; it's the internet.

I need to do some second runs at certain loads. The best 150gr FMJ load shot 2.1" at 100yds and the best 168gr BTHP load shot 1.75". I shot all 5-shot groups and some of them had the first 2-3 shots touching but I have no faith in that as I've seen occur too often as a fluke. I shot my 700 with a known good load before and after to make sure I wasn't just having a bad day and it shot 3/4" groups like it normally does (blueprinted action, medium-heavy barrel, Cadex chassis, Timney trigger).

I have to redo the best loads and take it out to 200 and 300yds which is as far as my range goes. I'll try it at a friend's farm later where I can shoot 650m.

A new barrel manufacturer might be on the horizon for BCL. I’m considering, but want to see results with the new barrels....
    Hanser " Procrastinate now, don't put it off "
    -God Bless North America - Especially Alberta!!!
    -Some people are just dying to meet a Paramedic... Please God! Not ANOTHER learning experience!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    (Its not the ZOMBIES that scare me, it is THE NEW WORLD ORDER)

You just can’t win Ryan. Terrible communication you say? Probably hard to get updates while throwing temper tantrums on the floor of toys’r’us

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hfp75 View Post
    A new barrel manufacturer might be on the horizon for BCL. I’m considering, but want to see results with the new barrels....
    Should be interesting. That being said, most aren't bothering to note the barrel length and twist when loading for these rifles. Tons already posted on this, but I guess the search feature between the chair and the computer isn't working.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by meatball74 View Post
    and then BCL rejects 3 of them because the paint was flawed.
    BCL rejecting flawed products and not sending them out? C'mon.....

Quote Originally Posted by clg View Post
    BCL rejecting flawed products and not sending them out? C'mon.....
    Don’t be like that. You should see the new bolt carriers, they are great.

I'd love to... Just need my rifle

The incremental product improvements that seem to be ongoing are encouraging.