Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Received a BCL 102

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    Have they gotten back to you? If no drop me an email with your contact info.

Ryan

Ryan
    Hello Ryan. My last contact with the warranty person was on Wed Oct 3. I have sent multiple emails but nothing since. In that email he said I could arrange a time to bring it up to Orillia so he could have a look and try to solve the issue. I would like to get this fixed and dependable. I have noticed that the top of the ejector pin is not flat or round but tapered... with the high point at the rim of the bolt face and tapering down to being flush toward the center. Never seen one like it.

Quote Originally Posted by arouraborealis View Post
    Hello Ryan. My last contact with the warranty person was on Wed Oct 3. I have sent multiple emails but nothing since. In that email he said I could arrange a time to bring it up to Orillia so he could have a look and try to solve the issue. I would like to get this fixed and dependable. I have noticed that the top of the ejector pin is not flat or round but tapered... with the high point at the rim of the bolt face and tapering down to being flush toward the center. Never seen one like it.
    PM sent

I just got a bcl, took it out the first time and almost every round stovepiped.
    Took it home, visual inspection everything looks ok. Shooting American eagle 150 gr
    Will try some synthetic oil in hopes that this will improve though break in.

When did you get it and from who?

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Kobinashi View Post
    I just got a bcl, took it out the first time and almost every round stovepiped.
    Took it home, visual inspection everything looks ok. Shooting American eagle 150 gr
    Will try some synthetic oil in hopes that this will improve though break in.

From you about a week ago

Quote Originally Posted by arouraborealis View Post
    Has BCL responded? Did you get the new extractor? Did the enhanced extractor solve your problem?
    The DPMS enhanced extractor worked like a charm. BCL sent a new extractor, but I am keeping the DPMS enhanced extractor in the BCG. “IF IT AIN’T BROKE, DON’T FIX IT”.

After ample lubrication, I put 20 more rounds down the pipe. Failure to eject about half of them. (Slight improvement)
    Guess I will have to contact BCL for the warranty.

Just had my BCL102 up to the factory for warranty work. Same day saw my issues addressed and I came home with a functional rifle. My initial problem was a complete failure to eject. A few things addressed on the rifle but in the end very happy. A shout out and thank you to Doug of BCL and Ryan of 'the ammo source' for their efforts.

What did they change to address the issue? Mine fails to eject even when cycled by hand. I haven't had time to consider sending it back yet.
    A fear of weapons from 80's action movies, not logic, created the disaster that is our firearms act.

How these passed any q.c is beyond me. What a huge dissapointment. I sent an email to Doug at bcl.
    Now the waiting game begins again.