hang fires in the reloaded non corrosive 7.62x39

cpbird91

BANNED
Regular
BANNED
Finally got to try out the non corrosive 7.62x39 sold by Canada ammo and got an unusually high number of hangfires from it, wondering if anyone else has noticed this with this reloaded ammo

Finally got to try out the non corrosive 7.62x39 sold by Canada ammo and got an unusually high number of hangfires from it, wondering if anyone else has noticed this with this reloaded ammo

seeing as it's remanufactured from pulled military surplus,it seems pretty common with this stuff,dont ask for accuracy either,

I just picked up some of this stuff. Will try it this week and see how it does. It is mixed headstamped surplus so I'd imagine it will be in the 3 to 6" accuracy range from the old SKS.

Perhaps contact the supplier with the date of purchase so they could potentially trace the lot.

I got a box and in the first 30 I had 10 hangfires and 2 squibs...but I have to say canam replaced the box with excellent service. I haven't shot any from the new box though...

I got a box and in the first 30 I had 10 hangfires and 2 squibs...but I have to say canam replaced the box with excellent service. I haven't shot any from the new box though...

That is very disheartening, there's probably plenty more to come. A squib is my main concern

Holy ...thats a lot of hangfires. 7% for the OP.

As for the returned case ...jesus 30% hangfire...nuts.

Yeah, way too many. I posted here first to see if it was an isolated incident but seeing as its not I will be contacting CanadaAmmo tomorrow about the issue.

How recently was this ammo purchased? I have a case from 3 years ago that I still haven't gotten into.

Back
Top Bottom