Thread: 20ga Kodiak Shotgun With the 13" Barrel

20ga Kodiak Shotgun With the 13" Barrel

Finally had the chance to take out my new 20ga Kodiak shorty I bought a little while ago and it was a great time shooting !

I put 2 boxes of #7 1/2, A box of #4 and 2 boxes of slugs through it today and it functioned flawlessly and was a blast to shoot. I definitely enjoy shooting this shotgun more then I did my 12ga, it does the same thing but was just far nicer to shoot and super light and easy to carry. I am more then happy with my purchase for sure. I picked it up on sale for $300 so a great little gun for a great price, You just don't see many shorty 20ga out there and I really thought it would make a sweet little shooter and I was right.

There was a small issue when I bought it tho the magazine tube was thicker in diameter then then feeder so it had a tall edge that made loading it a problem you would push in the shell but it would hit the lip of the mag tube and just stop and because of the angle you just couldn't load it but it was a easy enough fix tho a couple mins with the dremel I took the edge down fixed that up. I contacted Canada ammo and they offered to fix it no problem, But I told them it was an easy fix that I was more then comfortable doing I was more just letting them know about it so all was great.

I know most people go for the 12ga but I just wanted something small and light to shoot that could be used for birds if I wanted to hunt them and this fits the bill 100% so just wanted to leave a post about it.

Good review, a basic google search will reveal many pics, even for those with the most limited problem solving skills. (eyes on you hog)

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sabatage View Post
    Good review, a basic google search will reveal many pics, even for those with the most limited problem solving skills. (eyes on you hog)
    You must be one of the guys without pics on EE.

Show us the kodiak in action!

Here is a pic of it on the back of the truck. Sorry it's all I took I was too busy having fun shooting

Sweeeeeeet looking shotgun, thank you my friend!...

Thanks for the feedback!
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com