Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M&P 15 Rifles.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    That would take sometime to replicate in Canada with 5 rounds semi auto!

Lol. You would have to be real quick on the re-loads!
    PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I love mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Miketyler View Post
    These were listed at 650 a year ago, have you looked at what they retail for now from the venders?
    Ya if you are lucky you got them at around $620-$650 (which very few did)....but doing a search on this site or Google ...you will find these at the $699 mark since last year....and checking out the vendors now I see the same price of $699...so not much is changed

with my NR license i will have to be content with the wk180-c

CGN Ultra frequent flyer VICIOUS's Avatar
    Have you looked at the Canadian dollar to USA buck. Hold on its going to look good real soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    Which one were you interested in?
    There was the S&W MP 9mm + the AR combo

Quote Originally Posted by VICIOUS View Post
    Have you looked at the Canadian dollar to USA buck. Hold on its going to look good real soon.
    Exactly...the exchange was at around 72 cents when these were $699...now our $ is at 79 cents

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    They are nice rifles. I have one and I would prefer that over a norc any day of the week. I did spend about an extra 200$ to make it more comfy for me (new grip, handguard, castle nut), so overall, it's totally worth its cost.

But I also don't believe they're gonna get back to 1000$ any time soon. AOBC is not the only company overflowing in ARs. AOBC has overproduced more than others (compared to, say, Sturm Ruger), so they have to make a larger fire sale, but they're not losing that much per item, and they can't reduce production that much without cost either. The largest problem for all the companies making ARs is how the fullfillment channels (distributors and retailers) is packed right now. There are distributors with warehouses full of ARs (not just S&W, every brand), mostly budget ARs, the ones that are the most popular with amateurs. The retailers also have shelves full of them.

In the end I think the norcs will have to be sold at a lower price. Gun buyers are getting used to these prices, and when the dust will settle, a LOT of us will have an AR and will either want a high-end model, build our own from a receiver, or will be just happy with what we have. Last year when the sales started on these (and other models), all 10 CFOs got overrun and the longer transfer delays started. That means a lot of ARs moving around.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by IvoB View Post
    with my NR license i will have to be content with the wk180-c
    Or get a real licence.

Seriously if it's only for range use, get a RPAL and buy a S&W. The WK180 won't come out for a while, and I doubt it'll be much better that this rifle, while costing an extra 200$.

No reason not to get both though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12