Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M&P 15 Rifles.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar

M&P 15 Rifles.

With gun sales going nutz in the last month, it did not take long for our M&P15 inventory to run out. Were were told that there was only going to be 1 shipment of these rifles at the lower price this year, so once they ran out we thought that that was it. Good news is we had 10 more show up. We are not sure where the pricing will go one these next time around, but for now they remain at the old pricing.

dang, thats a good price
    Everything i post, or ever posted, is for entertainment value. Draw your own conclusions, and always seek legal advice.

Looks like the price on these are on their way up now. Would be a good idea for someone who hasn't gotten one of these to jump on it while they still can for these prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Miketyler View Post
    Looks like the price on these are on their way up now. Would be a good idea for someone who hasn't gotten one of these to jump on it while they still can for these prices.
    Seriously doubt it...looking at the quarterly reports from American Outdoor...sales fell 33% year over year and stock hit a 52 weeks low just in March....so ya... I don't think the price is going up anytime soon for this firearm.

No one is buying firearms now that republicans are in power....and we as Canadians should enjoy low price on both American made firearms and ammo for a few more years. That is if the saving get passed on to us though the dealers.

Seriously doubt it...looking at the quarterly reports from American Outdoor...sales fell 33% year over year and stock hit a 52 weeks low just in March....so ya... I don't think the price is going up anytime soon for this firearm.

No one is buying firearms now that republicans are in power....and we as Canadians should enjoy low price on both American made firearms and ammo for a few more years. That is if the saving get passed on to us though the dealers.
    On other guns, no dont expect prices to go up. On these guns, yes they most certainly will.

A Norinco CQ-A cost importers $400 USD Plus Shipping = Retail price of $699.95. Chinese Made AR of Lesser Quality.

S&W M&P15, better quality, built by people who can enjoy the same luxuries as most North Americans (the way it should be), who pay taxes in communities that support the American way of life.

Even if sales are slow S&W will not keep turning out a loss leader in the Market. It has been a long run of these, but it cannot go on forever.

Quote Originally Posted by fluidmax View Post

These were listed at 650 a year ago, have you looked at what they retail for now from the venders?

I keep putting off buying one of these but I think I might have to pull the trigger. I don't want to miss out but I don't know if this is just the new normal pricing on these or a temporary sale to clear inventory at factory.

What about the nice black rifle combos you had listed a while back? I got my RPAL a few weeks ago and they were gone! I think the pricing was slightly more attractive then purchasing both separate.

What about the nice black rifle combos you had listed a while back? I got my RPAL a few weeks ago and they were gone! I think the pricing was slightly more attractive then purchasing both separate.
    Which one were you interested in?

These are awesome rifles for the price. One of the best deals going for an AR, especially with a melonite lined and coated barrel. Very hard to find a bad review on these. Check out this full auto torture test which really sold me on one:

Also, the more AR's in the hands of CGNers the better!
    PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast