Thread: New m-lok to arca rails.

New m-lok to arca rails.

I noticed you've announced new m-lok to arca rails on the website. The website store is only listing the 3.25" and 7" rails. Do you have a timeframe for when the longer 8.6" and 10.25" rails will be released?

Quote Originally Posted by charlie7 View Post
    I noticed you've announced new m-lok to arca rails on the website. The website store is only listing the 3.25" and 7" rails. Do you have a timeframe for when the longer 8.6" and 10.25" rails will be released?
    The other sizes will be shipping in early May.

Will the long rails fit on the Savage 10 BA Stealth chassis (by MDT), given the slot configuration on that particular variation?

Quote Originally Posted by memilanuk View Post
    Will the long rails fit on the Savage 10 BA Stealth chassis (by MDT), given the slot configuration on that particular variation?
    The 10BA has an M-LOK forend so it shouldn't be an issue mounting the Arca Swiss rail to that chassis.

Yes, but how many slots do the long rails require to be securely attached? The 10 BA fore end is 'missing' one slot at either end, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by memilanuk View Post
    Yes, but how many slots do the long rails require to be securely attached? The 10 BA fore end is 'missing' one slot at either end, unfortunately.
    There are three longer rails, 7", 9.5" and 10.25" and they all take a different amount, it looks like the 7" uses 3.5 slots, the 9.5" uses 4.5 slots and the 10.25" uses 5.5 slots.

I just ordered a 3.3" mlok arca rail and I have a question. Is the hardware included with the rail? There's no mention of hardware in the description and it is only pictured on installed rails.
    WTB full semiautomatic assault rifles, double barrel extended magazine clips, 30 magazine clips (half second or better), shoulder things that go up and high power ammo that can go through walls.

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    I just ordered a 3.3" mlok arca rail and I have a question. Is the hardware included with the rail? There's no mention of hardware in the description and it is only pictured on installed rails.
    Yes, the hardware is included!
    Modular Driven Technologies Corp (MDT)
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MDTTAC21
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MDTTac