Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Maccabee SLR - waterproof FRT printout, free for a limited time (BCL102 too!)

Quote Originally Posted by oddball_ted View Post
    amazing. Wow guys thanks
    x 2 !!!!

This is great - its a sad society we live in that we may need it though.
    Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.

You guys are awesome!!!!
    ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿ If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got. ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    The fact that you are doing this for anyone whether or not they bought the receiver set from you is awesome. Also last night I received my first parts order from you and was surprised to find the handwritten "thank you" note on the invoice. In the electronic world we live in it is nice to see that extra effort to add a little personal touch. It's small things like this that make a big difference. I'll be sure to order again in the future. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    The fact that you are doing this for anyone whether or not they bought the receiver set from you is awesome.
    Agree it's a nice gesture. Lets be honest though, this is a great marketing strategy. They are gathering a pile of new customer information in the process and will be able to directly advertise to people who potentially require a pile of ar parts. These guys are great business men. I've ordered from them a half dozen times(including my SLR receiver set) and will continue to do so because of their excellent customer service.

There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.

Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    gotcha
    This is why I love ordering from you guys.😃

Could you make the print for BCL 102 as well for a small fee ? so we can add them in the cart when placing order from you along with other items. Thanks in advance.

CGN Regular
    thank you gents

Quote Originally Posted by cyphie View Post
    I had someone call the rcmp on me a couple weeks ago when i was shooting the BCL102 in the bush. They said I was was shooting a restricted ar15, even though i told them it was non-restricted. The officer couldn't even get a-hold of anyone at the cfp to verify that it was non-restricted. Luckily he was a really nice guy and didnt give me a hard time at all. Those FRT print-offs will surely come in handy.
    The fact that they identified it as an ar and knew ars are restricted tells me it was a possible fudd/judas that attempted to rat you out.

On the bright side, tna is building a stellar rep on cgn.
    All items shipped by canada post expedited with tracking and $100 insurance included.
    Insurance above $100 coverage is on the buyer.
    I'll need to see your PAL for firearms,ammo.