Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Firearm Legal Defence Donates $50,000 to CSSA Shooting Rangers Junior Program

Expired Business Member

Firearm Legal Defence Donates $50,000 to CSSA Shooting Rangers Junior Program

Brian Lovig donated $50,000 to the Canadian Shooting Sports Association’s Shooting Rangers Junior Program on behalf of Firearm Legal Defence, the originator of legal expense insurance for firearm owners in Canada.

Co-founded by Brian and Grant Lovig in October 2012, Firearm Legal Defence provides access to justice for firearm owners while shielding them from financial hardship if charged with an offence arising from the use, storage, display, transportation or handling of a firearm. Coverage also extends to cases involving self defence and license renewal appeals. For just $95 per year, Firearm Legal Defence provides a qualified lawyer, pays legal expenses plus covers court costs and lost wages should you run into trouble with police and Crown prosecutors.

The CSSA believes so strongly in Firearm Legal Defence that the association covers the cost of this coverage for its board members and employees.

Lovig’s donation on behalf of Firearm Legal Defence , combined with CSSA’s partnership with Savage Arms (Canada) Inc., allows the CSSA to purchase 175 Savage Arms Mark II FVT .22 calibre target rifles for use in its Shooting Rangers Junior Program. This program teaches young people firearm safety, accuracy and precision, the foundations of Canadian firearm owners’ culture of safety with firearms.

Manufactured in Canada by Savage Arms, the Mark II FVT bolt-action target rifle offers a user-adjustable AccuTrigger, Williams Target FP rear peep site and Globe front sight, a 21-inch heavy carbon steel barrel, synthetic stock and uses a 5-round detachable box magazine.

Savage Arms, a Canadian firearms manufacturer, employs over 150 people at its firearm manufacturing plant in Lakefield, Ontario.

CSSA is honoured and humbled by the generosity of Brian Lovig and Firearm Legal Defence to our association and through it, the greater firearms community of Canada.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Well done!
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Bravo!
    CSSA, NRA Swag Owner

Right On!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer steamy teabag's Avatar
    Excellent. The community is solidifying.
    luceo non uro
    Canadians have (a) the right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof.

Never in doubt, seldom correct.

Two thumbs way up !!

That’s impressive! I recently renewed my Firearms Legal Defence insurance for a second year. I will never be without it. $95 a year is a bargain.

Read it in my email from CSSA this morning. I recognized him from the Sun News Network tv channel. He had some interesting stuff to say. Miss him.
    Member: CPC, UCP, CSSA, and AFGA.

Shooting Rangers Junior Program?
    I couldn't find any info about it online... can someone share few links?
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

Thank you Mr Loving and Canadian Defence Ins. As someone who is involved with charity and fund raising we couldn't do it without generous donations from corporate sponsors and private donors.
    Again thanks and good job !
    PS anyone who doesn't have this insurance in our present political climate as firearm owners is a fool .....
    CCFR,CSSA,OFAH,DELTA,WTF!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBob View Post
    Shooting Rangers Junior Program?
    I couldn't find any info about it online... can someone share few links?
    https://cssa-cila.org/target/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast