Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Irunguns service ! Whats your experience ????

If Irunguns imports something for you that is otherwise unavailable in Canada, are there no warranty issues?
    Eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, exercise, get lots of sleep...and die anyway!

If you want to buy it, say "I'll take it".
    If you want to make an offer, say "I'll take it for $X".
    If you want to practice your negotiating skills by asking if I will accept $X, with no intention of actually buying...say nothing.

BANNED
    By far one of the best vendors here.

never bought anything from them, they seemed to be fairly positive in our little gun world, I have sent them a few inquiries over the years and never did receive any answer, but I am sure if I threw money their way I would get a response. I personally am not deterred from buying from them.

So...patience is a must (in other words, slow service...) and that's if they bother responding to you at all. Yep, sounds like a seller I want to deal with...

Other retailers also do imports while providing uniformly exceptional customer service (i.e. Prophet River).
    Eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, exercise, get lots of sleep...and die anyway!

If you want to practice your negotiating skills by asking if I will accept $X, with no intention of actually buying...say nothing.

haven't had any issues with them at all. And no jjohnwm, their service is not slow.

Patience is a must with any importer, doesn't matter who it is. Cost is also a big factor. When a business charges $50.00 per line item compared to IRG's fees it's a no brainer. If I can save $300.00 on 6 items ordering from IRG over someone else, I'm going to do it. And FWIW I've never had communications problem with IRG
    "The greatest evils of the world will not be carried out by men with guns, but by men in suits sitting behind desks. " - C.S. Lewis

Northing but a good experience for me! Will order from them again

Quote Originally Posted by 1oldfart View Post
    haven't had any issues with them at all. And no jjohnwm, their service is not slow.
    To be fair, I wasn't suggesting that I had experienced problems with them; I've never dealt with them, and was simply summarizing the points made by others in this thread. Out of the few responses so far, three have commented on the requirement for patience; how else could that be interpreted?

Perfect im patient
    Some one have a discount code ?? I take a chance 😉

CGN Regular
    I've had zero problems with them. The only thing i haven't tried is ordering a firearm from their US website. I hope to be able to do that in the fall.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast