Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Irunguns service ! Whats your experience ????

I have done a few orders with them and have had no issues so far.
    "If you wanted me to fix it right it would have cost you more"

Dealt with them 4 or 5 times. Great customer service in my experience. Even went as far as sending me pics of my imported rifle without me even asking to make sure all was good.
    You will have to be patient if importing something but if you buy from their Canadian store, it's about as quick as any other reputable retailer. (In my case, next day delivery since we're in the same province).

I received a hard to find AR15 stock bare wrapped in a garbage bag (not into the box it originally sells with, I guess the box vanished into thin air). It arrived damaged, scratched and gouged and the wrapping was torn open. I posted pictures here and the best they came up with was "we'll make sure that doesn't happen again". A professional business would have offered a replacement, exchange or refund.

A year later people were still compaining they received their stuff bare wrapped, without their original box.
    Last edited by Dietz; 04-23-2018 at 12:30 PM.
    There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Gun was in Canada.. Ordered on March 7 ..Transfer complete on March 10.. I have paperwork by snail mail
    Still not shipped??? I have lots of previous orders.. all 100%
    I quess they are getting sloppy.. A gun in my name is out there???

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    My only beef with them is the cost of shipping from Alberta to me. Almost 100$ for a handgun. Shipping the same package would cost someone about 25$, their price as a business with a much larger volume should be less.

I received exactly what I asked for/purchased. It just took longer then expected. I was told it would be closer to 60 days, but it took closer to 120. Their explanations were christmas, and shot show (I don't understand how they could not have forseen these when they set the expectations for the timeline). During this time, their comms were weak, but when I called or emailed for updates, they always answered and gave me updates. I just had to initiate them.
    A bunch of idiots standing in line together against you doesn't change the fact that they are all idiots...

I have ordered a couple rifles from IRUNGUNS and the experience was good. Make sure you do your home work beforehand and know exactly what you are ordering (ie. UPC code) as the images and descriptions on the website are not always totally accurate. As well, keep in the monthly cutoff ordering date.
    Have fun!

Two positive purchases from them and a third on the way. First was a CZ512 carbine in .22WMR which was a limited edition/ discontinued item. Cost to me to the door was $736 can. I had inquired about the same rifle with another big importer here and it would have been in the $1100 can. ballpark with me having to do a bunch of the paperwork and purchasing from a US dealer myself so for me it was a no brainer.

CGN Regular
    From what I see it usually goes okay, from my personal experience if it goes bad it goes REAL bad. I choose not to deal with them due to past experience
    My posts are my views, don't be offended if they do not match. I also do not allow anyone to quote, or state my views (as my views) without my direct permission.
    Я хочу винтовку

I haven't had any issues with orders I've placed with them, email inquiries etc...don't always get answered. Patience is a virtue.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast