Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Irunguns service ! Whats your experience ????

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by vp6111 View Post
    Add USD shipping from the seller to IRG in Arizona
    Add US$25 shipping from Arizona to Alberta
    Convert US$2000 to C$
    Add 5% GST
    Add C$200 import processing fee (none if ordered from IRG directly)
    Add nominal C$20-30 duty (none if ordered from IRG directly)
    Add C$50-70 shipping to you in Canada
    Thank you for that break down its greatly appreciated

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    Nice for the first 3 order .the last order i Received à defective rifle with missinig part..look used..never refund me.. shipped to me the missing part with a free t shirt.not happy..

One order received thé Wong item...no refunf
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

I bought 3 guns from them in the last 2 years. Real good service.
    "In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.”
    Theodore Roosevelt

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott_r's Avatar
    Bought 2 mini 14 mags from last week. Was at my door in 3 business days....very happy.

Brought in a laser battery pack for my EOTech 512 and later a shotgun. A major Canadian EOTech dealer claimed the laser was unimportable! Both transactions were exceeding smooth and professional. I would not hesitate to use them in the future. But as others have said, you have to be patient with their importation cycle. The schedule is clearly explained though.

CGN Regular
    I ordered an pistol length Ar15 upper from them in 7.62x39. It arrived in a timely manner and I didn't have any issues the first time I ordered. Much later, they posted a thread about how they just got 10rnd beowulf mags in. I got excited and immediately played 2 orders. I got an emailed later saying that I needed to pay shipping and taxes in Canada, which I immediately did. A week later I got a call from someone from I run gun saying that I still haven't paid the Canadian portion yet. I told them I did and he apologized for the mistake after looking at my shipment again. When I got the mags they were pinned to just 2 rounds! Apparently the RCMP demands all beowulf mags be pinned to 2 rnds instead of 5. I did not know this and nowhere was it stated on Irunguns website and CGN posts at the time. They did not take me seriously and kept on claiming that they're working something out with the RCMP or w/e and REFUSED to let me send the mags back for a refund, despite the fact that they were never taking out of the packaging. They falsely advertised the mags and claimed that it was my responsibility to be up to date with whatever lunacy the RCMP is up to at the time. The original thread about the beowulf mags was deleted, my comments were deleted and most likely this post will be deleted as well. That's the kind of retailer Irungun is.

Irg is good but canpar sucks.

I've only dealt with IRG once but the transaction was smooth and I ended up saving quite a bit of money over buying from a strictly Canadian vendor.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sphen View Post
    I haven't had any issues with orders I've placed with them, email inquiries etc...don't always get answered. Patience is a virtue.
    ^^Yes that can get very frustrating if you have a more complex order that needs communication.

Donate to a good cause:
    ht tps://fundrazr.com/b1KjM0?ref=sh_87ALDc_ab_76KScl5aqem76KScl5aqem
    Last edited by Liberty.357; 05-03-2018 at 02:51 PM.

I dealt with them twice, first time received a rifle with a different stock than pictured, the second time the rifle showed up poorly packaged with bluing wear from the barrel sticking out during shipping, There were numerous other problems at the time with their website and border delays, some of the issues were not in their control but their apathy about the things that they could have controlled
    have convinced Me to shop elsewhere. They did send a shirt but I would prefer bluing on the rifle

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast