Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Irunguns service ! Whats your experience ????

I only had one order and a few inquiries , they are ok. Quick replies' I would not hesitate to deal with them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chuckbuster's Avatar
    Not far enough north of Premier Orville Reddenbacher
    I've purchased a few guns from them and have yet to have any kind of problem. As was said earlier, you need to be aware of their "system" when you order, as they are not the same as other firearms retailers in Canada. As long as you understand the rules and logistical realities of how they operate, things will be just fine.
    Look to your front! Mark your target when it comes.

CGN Regular
    For things in stock in the USA or Canada, service has been good.

For special order items it has been more challenging IMO.

The verdict is still out for me. I'm currently trying to Import from a 3rd party in the US and they make you ship via a FFL dealer even in states you don't need to basically to spoon feed UPS/FEDEX more money on top of a FFL dealer to dealer fee. The shipment got to them May 12 and the status still hasnt updated on their website. So Im still hopeful it will makes this months truck to Canada.

Also they are terrible at answering their phone. Doesn't matter which location, and everyone's voice mail is full (not that I was going to leave a message) Just a simple customer support line would be nice for question not addressed on the website. Im sure their e-mail system is slow too.

Quote Originally Posted by GunCrazy762 View Post
    I bought an ar upper from them 18 months ago. It was an item they already had in stock up here. The whole thing went smooth and I was very happy with the service and the product.
    I miss the day we could still buy those
    Without history there can be nothing new.

Fantastic, first order was a bit confusing once I understood all the moving parts it was a non issue. Takes time but worth every penny.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    Read their import and shipping texts. So you will know what to expect and hunker down and wait. I have made many purchases and have had good communication. The exchange rates and shipping can be painful if you don't understand how they are calculated. They have always come threw with products. If you have any fears note them in the comment box when you order .
    Never ride faster than your Angel can fly !

Quote Originally Posted by buzzmagoo View Post
    Read their import and shipping texts. So you will know what to expect and hunker down and wait. I have made many purchases and have had good communication. The exchange rates and shipping can be painful if you don't understand how they are calculated. They have always come threw with products. If you have any fears note them in the comment box when you order .
    It also helps if you pay the shipping and GST right away too. The online process is easy and you just fill it out as best you can, to reduce the risk of it being delayed. I'm optimist it will be problem free for my 1st order.

I've dealt with them three times. First had a hiccup on their end but it was resolved with a phone call.
    Next two times went smoothly.
    No hesitation in dealing with them again.
    Jacketed bullets - What a relic; a throwback to the twentieth century. Real men shoot cast.

When things are bad and getting worse, keep a pistol in your purse.

Kiss French, ride German, shoot Swiss, eat Italian, drink Scotch.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567