Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Trump Vs Putin, Dooms Day Clock........

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    need more tinfoil
    No tinfoil needed, just add hot water to the packages and let sit for 5 mins before you eat! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    No tinfoil needed, just add hot water to the packages and let sit for 5 mins before you eat! ;-)

http://i.imgur.com/TGcMoW6.jpg

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Southfront is a great website for daily details of the Syrian war. A bit bias in favor or Russia/Syria, yet not as bias as western media.
    How do you qualify bias in western media? You've been to Syria and found out that things are different than how the western media depicts them?

Everytime the Syrian Government is making major gains in territory our media tries to sell us on more "Chemical Attacks".

Or the 8 or 9 "Last Hospital" in Aleppo Bombed. Or the Thousands of people that are welcoming the Syrian Government troops as they liberate new territory.

Im sure the people will have much more freedom under groups like HTS than Assad.......... So the media would have us believe.
    Last edited by Frontier Firearms; 04-26-2018 at 03:42 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    The wife and I were wondering how the meals are prepared.....as I cannot find that info on wises site! Thanks
    Last edited by Frontier Firearms; 04-26-2018 at 03:42 PM.
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    How do you qualify bias in western media? You've been to Syria and found out that things are different than how the western media depicts them?
    Just because something fits with your particular point of view/narrative , doesn't make it unbiased. The only pure and unbiased news is a simple report of the progression of facts. Something (facts) that unfortunately is again, sorely lacking in mainstream media.
    I am a kit hor(der)

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    The wife and I were wondering how the meals are prepared.....as I cannot find that info on wises site! Thanks
    What do you mean by prepared?

What do you mean by prepared?

or
    Attached Images Attached Images  

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatM305Guy View Post
    Just because something fits with your particular point of view/narrative , doesn't make it unbiased. The only pure and unbiased news is a simple report of the progression of facts. Something (facts) that unfortunately is again, sorely lacking in mainstream media.
    Simple facts are biased too. Which facts you report says as much than how you report a given fact. But that's not what I was talking about. What I was pointing out is that to qualify something of biased, you need to relativise it to an absolute, or something close to it, for example, your own observation of facts. In the case of Syria, we have nothing that's anywhere close to that; everything we have is coming from medias, or from one government or another.

Affirming that western media are overtly biased on Syria kind of implies that the reported facts are very much one sided, or simply lies. For example, it could imply that ISIS fighters are just a bunch of drunks having a party, that Al-Assad didn't gaz civilians, or that western armies are commiting some kind of atrocities. This could very well be the case, and I personnaly wouldn't know since I have never stepped foot in Syria, but to affirm that, I'd need proof. And not what Alex Jones calls a proof.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post

Everytime the Syrian Government is making major gains in territory our media tries to sell us on more "Chemical Attacks".

Or the 8 or 9 "Last Hospital" in Aleppo Bombed. Or the Thousands of people that are welcoming the Syrian Government troops as they liberate new territory.

Im sure the people will have much more freedom under groups like HTS than Assad.......... So the media would have us believe.
    Hadn't seen your update to my post before you posted the above, but it pretty much proves my point. If you don't believe Assad is gazing civilians, then I guess you can believe medias are biased. Of course, at that point, you shouldn't believe anything that any western government says, as the consensus is pretty much 100% on that subject. At that point, nihilism (aka tinfoilhattery) is your best option. At least, extreme cynicism.

But the point stands: there is an extreme difference in credibility when on one side (Assad is gazing civilians), you can find every western government, just about every NGOs, and pictures of gazed childrens, and on the other side (no one is gazing anyone), you have Al-Assad and Putin. The only way I would believe Putin would be if I had been there and not seen the alleged gazing.

Probably using the same WMDs that were in Iraq in 2003 (or the ones that were suppose to be in Iraq!), western Government was to bring freedom to Syria, unfortunately it of the same brand that they brought to Libya!
    Last edited by Frontier Firearms; 04-26-2018 at 05:13 PM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast