Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 356789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Regarding YETI...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Friendly View Post
    examples of lower priced but equivalent products, please.
    I can buy 50 or more disposable styrofoam coolers from giant tiger for the price of 1 yeti
    National Firearms Association Member NFA, Canadian Coalition For Firearms Rights Member CCFR, Canadian Shooting Sports Association Member CSSA,
    Saskatchewan Wildlife Federation Member SWF, Conservative Party of Canada Member CPC

www.nraila.org/articles/20180424/alert-yeti-adds-insult-to-injury

BANNED
    My 100$ Coleman 120 QT XTREME keep ice frozen for 7 days. Fills my needs perfectly.

Wish we had an NRA here, for all the tools dumping on them, they are a strong pro gun voice; of which this country is sorely lacking. No YETI overpriced products for me
    The possession of arms is the distinction of a free man from a slave.

CGN frequent flyer
    Pelican...

Nanuk needs to start pumping out some coolers! their Cases are sure robust and well designed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridersfan View Post
    I can buy 50 or more disposable styrofoam coolers from giant tiger for the price of 1 yeti
    Wow weird way to look at it. Kinda like saying I'd rather hunt with/ buy a bunch or crappy savage axis instead of a quality model 70 for example
    Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank
    Give a man a bank and he can rob the world

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TT1900 View Post
    Pelican...
    Rtic, Trademark Innovations, Grizzly,...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Your barber probably doesn't have a publicly shared opinion on the NRA, or Canadian gun organizations. If my barber (or dentist or doctor or mechanic) was anti gun in their private life I wouldn't care about it. People are allowed to have opinions. However, if they beaked off about anti gun stuff every time I went for an appointment, or made business decisions that attempted to appeal to anti gun people, I would find another barber.

There are lots of people that will cut your hair, and there are lots of companies selling high end coolers.
    Fair enough but to me yeti didn’t go anti gun at all, they made a decision that was good for them as far as I can tell.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Firearms politics in canada are a one sided baseball game....they pitch..we catch.

Flip that 180 to the states, they actually have a constitution There, instead of a sorta if we feel like it not withstanding azzwhipe document.

There is a lot of grey areas here, in the states with there growing polarity....it's black and white. Your for or against.

Yeti is/has thrown there hat into the against side. Whether that is a business decision or the person at the tops personal feeling; it really doesn't matter. IMO the US MSM makes it seem that most people are against Firearms, when its the opposite. Yeti took a unnecessary risk, for no likely gain. They answered a question that no one was asking.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.