Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Regarding YETI...

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    I'm a Canadian and not an NRA member.

However, if I am looking at two comparable products, and company P is affiliated with or supports a pro gun organization like the NRA, and company Y actively seeks to distance themselves from such organizations, then I will purchase from Company P.

I would probably even send company P a quick email explaining why I chose their product over Company Y.

It's just common sense to support companies that are more aligned with you and your beliefs.
    This above is more along my beliefs and actions. I'm also kind of surprised that a retail GUN store and range would align themselves with YETI at this time.
    Meal, Ready to Eat. Three lies in one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Yeti has great products that's all that matters to me
    Don't miss... I won't...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer capp325's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by saskdude99 View Post
    I'm as conservative as anyone. The NRA isn't interested in the American population. There is no give and take. It's like the 2nd Amendment is the ONLY part of the Constitution.
    They need to have their wings clipped and start feeling the only thing that can hurt them...financial sanctions from companies.
    I can’t beleive I’m reading this garbage on a forum dedicated to guns and gun ownership, of all places. When it comes to gun control, there is no give and take. It’s give OR take. You’ve been a member here since 2006...I’m surprised you haven’t figured this out yet.

All of you people attacking the NRA need to get your heads out of you know where. It is the most successful gun rights organization in the history of mankind, by a factor of 1000. They’ve had so many big victories...from overturning the assault weapons ban to getting concealed carry laws passed by the majority of the states. Not to mention something called DC v. Heller. That’s why the NRA gets attacked and defamed so much by the left - unlike most other orgs, they actually accomplish things.

I just went and refunded 1500 worth of Yetis today.
    Also called a few local safeway and shoppers. No gun magazines. Am keeping all my businesses to local small shops/markets and none of those corporate chains.
    Member of NFA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cpbird91 View Post
    and all this discussion on a TSE post
    Ironic isn't it. Rats commenting on Judas.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

Quote Originally Posted by capp325 View Post
    I can’t beleive I’m reading this garbage on a forum dedicated to guns and gun ownership, of all places. When it comes to gun control, there is no give and take. It’s give OR take. You’ve been a member here since 2006...I’m surprised you haven’t figured this out yet.

All of you people attacking the NRA need to get your heads out of you know where. It is the most successful gun rights organization in the history of mankind, by a factor of 1000. They’ve had so many big victories...from overturning the assault weapons ban to getting concealed carry laws passed by the majority of the states. Not to mention something called DC v. Heller. That’s why the NRA gets attacked and defamed so much by the left - unlike most other orgs, they actually accomplish things.
    capp325 says it like it is...

Wow, an organization that uses corporate blackmail as a means of fundraising. That sounds very unAmerican and anti free speech. The NRA was founded to promote gun safety and responsible gun ownership so as to preserve shooting sports so idiots wouldn't cause reasons to have guns taken away. Now it's all about protecting gun sales and idiots making gun owners look bad. Shame on them for only being money grubbing crackpots.

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Marketing
    Now now....we all know you got 6 yeti's sitting in your shop!!!!
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

Quote Originally Posted by Melvin View Post
    Wow, an organization that uses corporate blackmail as a means of fundraising. That sounds very unAmerican and anti free speech. The NRA was founded to promote gun safety and responsible gun ownership so as to preserve shooting sports so idiots wouldn't cause reasons to have guns taken away. Now it's all about protecting gun sales and idiots making gun owners look bad. Shame on them for only being money grubbing crackpots.
    Melvin, your loyalist/royalist roots are showing...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer coldshot's Avatar
    The posts on this thread are some of the most fudd worthy comments I have witnessed since I joined CGN, who cares about the NRA, and I support companies that support the anti gun agenda? I mean wtf people, are we not firearms enthusiasts.
    Instead of supporting companies that sell over priced junk from China that only care about the bottom line and cut ties with orgs that stand up for us, we should support the folks like the NRA instead.
    Maybe we should have a new forum called, Gun owners that will throw others under the bus.