Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Introducing the Typhoon F12 - How did you miss this? (NON-RESTRICTED)

Expired Business Member
    I'm failing to see the connection.

You are making it sound like this firearm fell apart due to faulty workmanship or being of poor quality.
    Both are not the case.

These are excellent shotgun. They work flawlessly and are very safe and reliable.

Your shotgun is damaged from transport, and it is being fixed. They come with rocksolid warranties that ensure this firearm lasts for years and years and years.

A better example would be if you order a meal from a restaurant and the server trips on the way over to your table. The food is damaged and the restaurant manager let's you know that they will replace your meal.
    UPS was the server, and we're ensuring that you're going to get the awesome shotgun you wanted.

Please kindly work with us. And not against us.

Deleted
    Last edited by Jest4phun; 07-13-2018 at 07:29 PM.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    In the end all I see is the end result period, if you can 100% tell me right now that I got a flawless firearm sent to my home that I recived, and got fully functional firearm sent to my home that I recived after my wait from my order in may to reciving in June after the pictures I sent to you. I will gladly shut up
    The wait as you know was because you wanted to wait for the other color.
    As soon as you changed your mind and picked the other model, we had it shipped the same day didn't we?

But that is also irrelevant.

End state is the shotgun will be issue free and working in your hands, as you ordered shortly sir

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    In the end all I see is the end result period, if you can 100% tell me right now that I got a flawless firearm sent to my home that I recived, and got fully functional firearm sent to my home that I recived after my wait from my order in may to reciving in June after the pictures I sent to you. I will gladly shut up
    It was shipped flawlessly, and damaged during transport. I don't know how else I can explain this sir.

Does the ubs12 mount to it?
    That'd be bada$$

Quote Originally Posted by lockharttactical View Post
    It was shipped flawlessly, and damaged during transport. I don't know how else I can explain this sir.
    Sounds like he has buyers remorse , or his wife found out about it...

RF
    Noli nothis permittere te terere.

Recently had a transaction with these guys honestly it didn’t go well and I was very angry and upset about it ( I realize what had transpired was probably one off situation ), at first I was very annoyed and frustrated with their persistence however I can’t help but respect them for it they went above and beyond to help me with a solution. They didn’t give up despite how poorly I had acted I regret a lot of what I said as it was in the heat of the moment. After almost 3weeks back and forth I just felt trapped in the situation. I wholeheartedly am greatful to them for being presistant in helping me find a solution will definitely be buying again.
    Last edited by Jest4phun; 07-13-2018 at 07:31 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123