Thread: any chance on a BCL update?

CGN Regular

any chance on a BCL update?

Understanding that you guys are and have been doing your level best to keep as many people happy as you can...

Any chance we could get an update on where Pre-order 3 stands right now?

Could you let us know what colours you are shipping at the moment and for orders placed on which date?

Presumably we are still in the front half of December - can you specify for example "Approximately 75% of FDE, 10% black, 50% ODG shipped up to December 14". - something along those lines?

Thanks.

Mine is in the mail!

I'm doing one on the weekend. We don't post percentages or numbers when we post.

A quick update, we're still shipping guns from the 12th of Dec. That was the first day of the 3rd presale so there were a lot of guns sold that day.

Stripped upper/lower sets. Almost all of the black and unpainted sets have gone out. The rest of them go to paint or arrive this afternoon and should be back from paint Monday/Tuesday.

102's continue to ship. We're in the middle of a batch of black then we go into Green and Tan.

We have a couple scratch guns we'll be posting so keep an eye out on here later today or tomorrow. Don't email me about them now.

Ryan

Ryan