Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS Update

IRUNGUNS Update

IRUNGUNS would like to thank everyone in Canada for all their support over the years. Over the next 60 days IRUNGUNS in the US will be moving to a larger facility which will allow us to streamline our operations and offer better service to both our Canadian and US customers. We will do our best to stay on top of things and minimize any delays. IRUNGUNS will also be adding addition staff once we have moved.

Our March export is in Canada and we have started shipping today. Everyone will be burning the midnight oil to get things out as quick as possible. Stock will be added to the website over the next few days and we will try and get back to emails within 24 hours.

For sales please call the Canadian office at 780-449-7220 ext 1 Our phones are extremely busy so there may be some difficulty in getting through, we apologize for this in advance.

Warranty, please email carolyn@irunguns.ca When purchasing from IRUNGUNS please take note that all warranty items go back to the Manufacturer for repair. Given the recent tragic events in the U.S. some manufacturers have experienced a pronominal growth in sales and because of this warranty items are also taking longer then expected due to parts and stock shortages within the industry.

Thank-you again for your support and understanding.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Attachment 173729

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by bbc View Post
    Isn't that the H&K boardroom? Why you guys playin' like you aint just a shipping container and a cellphone?
    I don't care if they are a bunch of 30 year olds living / working from their mom's basement. Great deals, great customer service and awesome to deal with.
    "Never trust a government that doesn't trust its own citizens with guns...."

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bbc View Post
    Isn't that the H&K boardroom? Why you guys playin' like you aint just a shipping container and a cellphone?
    I hope they are just a shipping container and a cellphone.. Cut out all the middle men n' fluff and lower the prices. That's the beauty of private businesses, they have to be lean and mean and not a lazy government fed pile of lard in suits.

I'd much rather pay for IRG's jetski and caddy than a fancy boardroom and suits.

Quote Originally Posted by CobraGuy View Post
    I don't care if they are a bunch of 30 year olds living / working from their mom's basement. Great deals, great customer service and awesome to deal with.
    amazon started in a moms basement...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stormchaser's Avatar
    Thanks for your continued efforts to provide access to the toys we love! Have a safe move, lift with your knees!

Are you still going to be in Lake Havasu City? I'd like to stop by again next time I pass through

is the next order going to be delayed too? or is it going to be back on track?
    Hope the move was smooth for you all.

Do you folks have an ETA as to when your ammo will be listed again? Thanks!
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

Quote Originally Posted by CobraGuy View Post
    I’ll second the “great deals, great customer service” end of that statement. You should’ve witnessed the effort they put in to rectify an issue I had when Trijicon mislabeled an ACOG package I bought through these guys, resulting in the wrong model being delivered. Had the wrong one returned and the proper one in hand in just over a week.

Quote Originally Posted by JoKa View Post
    is the next order going to be delayed too? or is it going to be back on track?
    Hope the move was smooth for you all.
    Poke*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast