Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Non Restricted Keltec CMR-30 rifles, mags and ammo in Canada

No, we apologize at this time there is no case lot deals on the 22WMR.

Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    And what about case lot deals on 22 mag ammo?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    No, we apologize at this time there is no case lot deals on the 22WMR.
    Ok no worries

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    I got a question and hope someones got an answer.. IRUNGUNS has this as non restricted and bullseye London has it as restricted.. im confused.. does anyone know why? are they different in some way?

Thanks
    Don't miss... I won't...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyblt View Post
    I got a question and hope someones got an answer.. IRUNGUNS has this as non restricted and bullseye London has it as restricted.. im confused.. does anyone know why? are they different in some way?

Thanks
    Good question especially since they have the same UPC and the barrel is listed (on irg.ca) as 16.1'' which would make it restricted on barrel length.

Unless IRG has swapped the barrel, this would be restricted. Maybe they did and that explains why the price is so much higher at IRG.

Quote Originally Posted by phillyblt View Post

Thanks
    It has to do with overall all length because of being a rimfire. I believe 26.5 overall length. Irunguns has permanently made the retractable stock from not closing all the way to keep that overall length.
    Hope that helps
    Also I just want to say that this is one of the most fun guns to shoot. Over 300 rounds and maybe 4 failure to feed. I believe it was because I didn’t take care in loading Ammo in the mags.
    The only downside is the price of ammo. Wish we could get it a decent price.
    Added a fake can to mine it looks great.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    It has to do with overall all length because of being a rimfire. I believe 26.5 overall length. Irunguns has permanently made the retractable stock from not closing all the way to keep that overall length.
    Hope that helps
    Also I just want to say that this is one of the most fun guns to shoot. Over 300 rounds and maybe 4 failure to feed. I believe it was because I didn’t take care in loading Ammo in the mags.
    Good idea, although kind of expensive. The NR tax at its best. Since it's a restricted rifle, anyone could just do the same mod and get it re-classified, right?

Looks good with the fake can.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Good idea, although kind of expensive. The NR tax at its best. Since it's a restricted rifle, anyone could just do the same mod and get it re-classified, right?

Looks good with the fake can.
    I believe they have to be imported non restricted. You can’t do it yourself.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Answered my question

Thanks

Hope that helps
    Don't miss... I won't...

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Good question especially since they have the same UPC and the barrel is listed (on irg.ca) as 16.1'' which would make it restricted on barrel length.

Unless IRG has swapped the barrel, this would be restricted. Maybe they did and that explains why the price is so much higher at IRG.
    Barrel length does NOT apply to rimfire.

I believe they have to be imported non restricted. You can’t do it yourself.
    Nonsense anybody can do it.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce-deuce View Post
    Barrel length does NOT apply to rimfire.

Nonsense anybody can do it.
    Yup, Just needs a verfier to confirm that yes, it cannot be fired when it is less than 660 mm and apply to get the registration certificate canceled. It is probably registered as a restricted rifle which allows you to change lengths.

If it was registered as a handgun it is permanently a handgun like some of the CZ 9mm skorpians that were imported as "pistols" or anything imported and registered as a pistol, it would forever be a pistol.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast