Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanstalls: Glock 19X Pre-Order Available Now

Expried Business Member

Wanstalls: Glock 19X Pre-Order Available Now

We've got some incoming Glock 19X expected to land late Summer 2018, these are going for $805, but a deposit of $150 secures one for you today!

Please note that any estimated delivery time frames and/or dates provided in any Wanstalls pre-order sale are solely the reflection of what has been provided to us via manufacturers/distributors. These times are subject to change without notice and, as an end retailer, beyond our control. Please note all deposits are NON refundable - they can however be transferred to store credit.

GLOCK's first ever "Crossover" pistol, the GLOCK 19X, combines the best features of two of its most popular and most trusted field-tested platforms. The full-size GLOCK 17 frame and the compact GLOCK 19 slide have joined forces to produce the ideal pistol for all conditions and all situations.

The 19X comes in the coyote color with the first-ever factory colored slide, finished with a nPVD slide coating to prevent corrosion. Additional features include the GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB), no finger grooves, ambidextrous slide stop levers and lanyard loop. Included with the pistol is 3x10 round magazines and coyote-colored pistol case.

GLOCK 19x 9mm

The Canadian version will feature a 106mm barrel and Glock Night Sights, first 10 orders get a Glock Hat free.
    Last edited by WanstallsOnline; 04-27-2018 at 12:18 PM.

order placed, hope my wife doesn't check the credit card bill.
    First 10 I hope.
    Last edited by damianc333; 04-26-2018 at 08:25 PM.

I have been informed that these are being made in the U.S. and not Austria as shown on the picture. Is that correct?

Just when I got my g19 g4 mos limited OD green frame..

I hope they are made in the US, so I wont care about this 19x anymore

Finally something to get excited about!!! Instead of everyone getting all moist about Canadian retailers finally bringing in a pistol that got released 8 years ago...

Are they making a Canadian compliant barrel? As far as I know, this has a 99mm barrel ...

EDIT: Just checked, they are making a 106mm barrel one for Canada. No Maple Leaf though (not that the last one was accurate Canadian Maple Leaf, but yeah ...)
    Last edited by kapanak; 04-26-2018 at 11:49 PM.

Expried Business Member
    I have been informed that these are being made in the U.S. and not Austria as shown on the picture. Is that correct?
    Yes, the incoming models will be from Glock USA

Expried Business Member
    First 10 I hope.
    You were indeed, still a few slots in the first ten for the much coveted free hat with purchase

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    You were indeed, still a few slots in the first ten for the much coveted free hat with purchase
    If I don't take the hat can I get it for $750?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    It'd be nice if it was this hat. Name:  Glock-Perfection-Hat-Chino_OD Green-3.jpg
Views: 2000
Size:  81.6 KB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast