ODIN Works AR Parts Now in stock (Including 18.6" For SLR's)

reliablegun

Supporting Dealer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
header_bg.jpg

Parts Available at Reliablegun.com

Great for your Maccabee SLR's

0022727_odin-works-ar15-barrels-3-gun-profile-223-wylde-186-rifle-length-gas-18-twist-stainless.jpg

***Barrels(Including 18.6")***
***Gas Blocks***
***Bolt Carrier Groups***
***Handguards***
***Mag Releases***
***Charging Latches***
***Muzzle Devices***

Reliable_logo.jpg

Attachments

• header_bg.jpg
    header_bg.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 3,161
  • 0022727_odin-works-ar15-barrels-3-gun-profile-223-wylde-186-rifle-length-gas-18-twist-stainless.jpg
    0022727_odin-works-ar15-barrels-3-gun-profile-223-wylde-186-rifle-length-gas-18-twist-stainless.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 3,147
  • Reliable_logo.jpg
    Reliable_logo.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 3,285
Last edited:
Interested in the 18.6 but what exactly is 3Gun Profile?

I have looked extensively on-line and can't find specifics on what the barrel diameter is. I would guess that it measures .750" for both sections fore and aft the gas block but I would like to know for sure.

Also does it come with or without a gas block? Odin Works usually supplies a gas block with their barrels but I see no indication that this comes with one. If it does is it a standard or adjustable block? If not it's not a deal breaker.

Thanks

Interested in the 18.6 but what exactly is 3Gun Profile?

I have looked extensively on-line and can't find specifics on what the barrel diameter is. I would guess that it measures .750" for both sections fore and aft the gas block but I would like to know for sure.

Also does it come with or without a gas block? Odin Works usually supplies a gas block with their barrels but I see no indication that this comes with one. If it does is it a standard or adjustable block? If not it's not a deal breaker.

Thanks

Yes you are correct, it is 0.750" and it does not come with a gas block, as theses were a special run made just for us. I've updated the description on the website to reflect the barrel diameter.

Very interested in Oden Works new handguard, the Ragna, only 7.5 ounces for the 15.5" mlok.

https://www.odinworks.com/M_LOK_Forends_p/f-17-ml-ra.htm

Can you bring this model in? 17.5" and/or 15.5"?

As long as they have it in stock, yes. It takes about 8 weeks for special orders and we require payment in full to place the order for you. If you'd like to proceed, please send us an email to orders@reliablegun.com and I will get you price and availability, thanks.

Regards
Warren

ODIN Works 12.5" .308 M-LOK Handguard - DPMS High - Black

MPN: F-12-ML-308-HP

Are you able to order this handguard?

Thank you.

ODIN Works 12.5" .308 M-LOK Handguard - DPMS High - Black

MPN: F-12-ML-308-HP

Are you able to order this handguard?

Thank you.

Hi @Slug870 unfortunately that product is currently not in stock with Odin. Please let us know if there's anything else we can interest you in.

Regards
Warren

Back
Top Bottom