Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Be cautious of Durham Outdoors

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    Recently bought a defective scope, durham change it , and paid the return shipping, that' s great, but lack of communication by email. i' m 50/50
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

I personally have over 10-11G of business with Mike over the last year.....ZERO “issues”...nadda not one...Mike is a busy guy, so he may be out of town on business , so really I would give him a chance, and there might another unheard side to this story, mistakes, miscommunications happen...
    Most retailers who sponsored this site have always been first rate and some better than others.
    IMHO Durham Outdoors has always been top notch and I am really careful dealing with retailers with one bad experience years ago.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Garaldtao View Post
    Any complaints should be backed up with details and pictures. If you would like us to take your word for it, then I would like you to also take my word when I sell you some over priced swamp land, sight unseen.
    Exactly! Post pictures of what you ordered along with what you have received.....invoice stating details with name and CC info blanked out for privacy as well.....let's see it OP

when you say not as advertised. Could you explain. I have bought several guns from them and have not had any issues. I have been looking to purchase another but would like to know the issue. Thanks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Winchester-1897's Avatar
    More Crickets

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    Another satisfied customer here. Bought some competition slugs recently. Great price and great comms.
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    How does the saying go? Pics or it didn't happen? This thread is worthless without pics? Lol
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Regular
    I have had pleasant dealings with Durham Outdoors, but my most recent experience soured me a little. I ordered an item from them an waited patiently for a shipping notification. Like, two weeks patiently. Finally I emailed to inquire and they told me the item was out of stock. I asked why it took two weeks and an email from me to let me know that. Their response was inadequate and read like broken english. I'm not saying they lost my business, but it was disheartening.

Quote Originally Posted by Yail Bloor View Post
    I have had pleasant dealings with Durham Outdoors, but my most recent experience soured me a little. I ordered an item from them an waited patiently for a shipping notification. Like, two weeks patiently. Finally I emailed to inquire and they told me the item was out of stock. I asked why it took two weeks and an email from me to let me know that. Their response was inadequate and read like broken english. I'm not saying they lost my business, but it was disheartening.
    Had the same problem with another vendor on here recently... I waited two weeks and called in. Got a "Ohh yea those aren't in stock, and can take up to 3 months to come in" I just asked politely to be refunded. Good thing I called.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bigbubba's Avatar
    It’s clear enough for me. He wasn’t happy with the rifle, it wasn’t “as advertised “ in his opinion.

All he is saying is, be careful, the same could happen to you

Pictures won’t mean anything.
    For example:
    Ask 100 guys what the definitions of NIB, Like NIB, As NIB mean and you will have 100 different answers.

He wasn’t satisfied and they couldn’t agree on a resolution.
    End of story.

Just because you haven’t been unsatisfied doesn’t mean he should be.
    Or that in fact he isn’t 100% in the right in this case.