Now stocking M*CARBO accessories for Sub2000 and Savage Axis

hical.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 99.6%
256   1   0
Just in, a full lineup of M*CARBO accessories for your Kel-Tec Sub 2000 and Savage Axis! These are high quality parts made in the USA, meant to improve overall comfort and performance. Sub2000 triggers in particular were in high demand.

M*CARBO Kel-Tec Sub2000 Bolt Tube Cover $31.99 HERE
YjplHHI.jpg

M*CARBO Kel-Tec Sub2000 Extended Charging Handle $62.99 HERE
BUXkUkI.jpg

M*CARBO Kel-Tec Sub2000 Pro Performance Trigger Job Bundle - Curved Trigger $295.99 HERE
OvHhjbc.jpg

M*CARBO Kel-Tec Sub2000 Trigger Job Bundle $229.99 HERE
B4vxEea.jpg

M*CARBO Kel-Tec Sub2000 QD Single Point Sling Mount $62.99 HERE
vlcMY1x.jpg

M*CARBO Kel-Tec Sub2000 Recoil Buffer $19.99 HERE
mmNsynq.jpg

M*CARBO Kel-Tec Sub2000 Stainless Feed Ramp Upgrade $69.99 HERE
VlNehxE.jpg

M*CARBO Kel-Tec Sub2000 Tactical Folding Rear Sight $136.99 HERE
knA8Hpy.jpg

M*CARBO Kel-Tec Sub2000 Trigger Spring Kit $62.99 HERE
IUHdWHL.jpg

M*CARBO Savage Axis Pro Trigger Kit $41.99 HERE
qWCSozf.jpg

These parts work for gen1 and gen2 subs?

Yes.

M-Carbo has such a big Keltec fanbase; They actually have their own forum.

I don't want to hotlink it here, as it might be against forum rules.
(But it's not difficult to find.)

Can you get the Recoilless Charging Handle?

I can see how the heavier charging handle would soften the recoil to the rear and increase it on the return..... I wonder how that will affect things longterm?
The buffer makes sense to absorb some slamming at the rear but one thing I would want to avoid with Kel tec is introducing extra stress on the plastic.

I didn't realize someone was finally making a taller rear sight! I still can't believe keltec didn't make their sight line a bit higher when they came out with the gen 2. Looks like Mcarbo's is 1/16" higher which isn't much but will help..... Keltec could easily bump it up 3/16 and adjust the front sight tower to match.

I can see how the heavier charging handle would soften the recoil to the rear and increase it on the return..... I wonder how that will affect things longterm?
The buffer makes sense to absorb some slamming at the rear but one thing I would want to avoid with Kel tec is introducing extra stress on the plastic.

I didn't realize someone was finally making a taller rear sight! I still can't believe keltec didn't make their sight line a bit higher when they came out with the gen 2. Looks like Mcarbo's is 1/16" higher which isn't much but will help..... Keltec could easily bump it up 3/16 and adjust the front sight tower to match.

The recoilless charging handle is 2.2oz. I believe the extended charging handle is the same weight, I just don't like the look.

The recoilless charging handle is 2.2oz. I believe the extended charging handle is the same weight, I just don't like the look.

Makes sense that the extended handle would be heavier. Same result as far as changing the recoil pulse from the original design.

Back
Top Bottom