Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shorts & Pant Sale !!! - Tru-Spec !!

Business Member
    o.k.. Unfortunately, Tru-Spec is telling me my promo on any further shorts orders are only good if I have them delivered by and of this month, of which doesn't make sense, since they're out of stock on expedition.. what the heck..
    In short, I can't offer 10% off any Expedition shorts orders... but I can still offer 5% on all shorts, just as an ongoing promo.

Business Member
    No More coming in for a while, but many sizes/colours in stock.. and 5% off my already fair prices !!!

Check them out, but MUST Contact me to verify your item is in stock in your size !!! Please don't just order it online !

Business Member
    Still Many Shorts & Pants left and I'm moving them out... Not a blow out sale cause these are popular and sell well... but I want to get them out there.
    Take advantage of the 5% off sale. It'll only be on till end of June !!! on in stock and pre-order models!!... After that, back to regular price.

PLEASE Remember to contact me re; model and your size, before ordering, if want them now, cause site is not accurate for stock... if can wait then go ahead and order.

Coupon code: 5-off-promo

http://www.opaextreme.com/category/Extreme-Apparel/0
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 06-03-2018 at 06:17 PM.

Business Member
    5% Off promo ongoing !!!

Business Member
    Contact me re: Shorts and Pants in stock... I'm continuing this sale till end of July !!!

I will not carry too much of this product afterwards... So take advantage now !!!

Business Member
    UPDATE PROMO: ALL In-Stock Shorts, 10% Off !!

Use Promo coupon: 10-off-promo

5% Off all Pants !!

Use Promo Coupon: 5-off-promo

$15 Shipping must be selected on check out.

Various Shirts styles and other odd items in stock.. shoot me a message with your size and I'll reply with anything I want to promo that may suit you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123