No response to email inqury

Meroh

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Hi,

I contacted you guys over one week ago regarding a polymer stripped AR lower that you had in your inventory. I used the contact provided on your site.

I got no response from your company, and I now can not find the item, so I'm sure I missed out.

Thanks.:(

Try giving them a call? What their website said.

That only works when you have phone access during their business hours; they are not open on Saturdays; they are 2 1/2 hour drive for me. If they are not going to check or respond to an electronic inquiry, then they should not provide an electronic inquiry form.

BTW, I have bought from them once before, and had a good experience.

That only works when you have phone access during their business hours; they are not open on Saturdays; they are 2 1/2 hour drive for me. If they are not going to check or respond to an electronic inquiry, then they should not provide an electronic inquiry form.

Well I dunno what to say. Website says to call, because Its under construction. Maybe it has issues. Calling is what going to answer you're question. Than putting up a stink because. They're not getting back to a email that they might not gotten, because the construction.

Telling me you cannot take 2 mins and call during work hours? You don't have breaks, or lunch?

Well I dunno what to say. Website says to call, because Its under construction. Maybe it has issues. Calling is what going to answer you're question. Than putting up a stink because. They're not getting back to a email that they might not gotten, because the construction.

Telling me you cannot take 2 mins and call during work hours? You don't have breaks, or lunch?

Not lately, it seems; we are in the middle of new model launches, working around existing production in a just in time autoparts plant. When I do have a moment, it's to noisy to talk on the cell phone; during the day, text or email only.

Sorry guys.
We've been crazy busy trying to get our new site up and running so I have not been on here for a little while.
When we switched over our site we also switched our emails and some where lost in the process.
If you have not heard back from me shoot me a call here at the store.

Too late, the item I wanted (a composit AR15 lower) and was inquiring about sending you a General Gun gift card as partial payment is now long gone.

I think you have the wrong place. They are open till 4pm on Saturdays

Back
Top Bottom