Thread: No response to email inqury

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

No response to email inqury

Hi,

I contacted you guys over one week ago regarding a polymer stripped AR lower that you had in your inventory. I used the contact provided on your site.

I got no response from your company, and I now can not find the item, so I'm sure I missed out.

Thanks.

OUR SITE IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
    SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENECE
    GIVE US A CALL IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING
    519-250-8048
    Try giving them a call? What their website said.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by OkayShooter View Post
    Try giving them a call? What their website said.
    That only works when you have phone access during their business hours; they are not open on Saturdays; they are 2 1/2 hour drive for me. If they are not going to check or respond to an electronic inquiry, then they should not provide an electronic inquiry form.

BTW, I have bought from them once before, and had a good experience.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Looks like they check this as often as they check their email.

Quote Originally Posted by Meroh View Post
    That only works when you have phone access during their business hours; they are not open on Saturdays; they are 2 1/2 hour drive for me. If they are not going to check or respond to an electronic inquiry, then they should not provide an electronic inquiry form.

Well I dunno what to say. Website says to call, because Its under construction. Maybe it has issues. Calling is what going to answer you're question. Than putting up a stink because. They're not getting back to a email that they might not gotten, because the construction.

Telling me you cannot take 2 mins and call during work hours? You don't have breaks, or lunch?
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

hehehe

Business Member
    230 Eugenie Street West, Windsor, Ontario N8X 2X6
    Sorry guys.
    We've been crazy busy trying to get our new site up and running so I have not been on here for a little while.
    When we switched over our site we also switched our emails and some where lost in the process.
    If you have not heard back from me shoot me a call here at the store.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by OkayShooter View Post
    Well I dunno what to say. Website says to call, because Its under construction. Maybe it has issues. Calling is what going to answer you're question. Than putting up a stink because. They're not getting back to a email that they might not gotten, because the construction.

Telling me you cannot take 2 mins and call during work hours? You don't have breaks, or lunch?
    Not lately, it seems; we are in the middle of new model launches, working around existing production in a just in time autoparts plant. When I do have a moment, it's to noisy to talk on the cell phone; during the day, text or email only.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by General Gun View Post
    Sorry guys.
    We've been crazy busy trying to get our new site up and running so I have not been on here for a little while.
    When we switched over our site we also switched our emails and some where lost in the process.
    If you have not heard back from me shoot me a call here at the store.
    Too late, the item I wanted (a composit AR15 lower) and was inquiring about sending you a General Gun gift card as partial payment is now long gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Meroh View Post

I think you have the wrong place. They are open till 4pm on Saturdays