CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: SUPER SPECIAL - Benelli Super Vinci X ONLY $1497.77!

  1. #1
    Business Member Dante Sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    6851 Saint-Dominique, Monteal, Quebec, H2S 3B3
    Posts
    323

    SUPER SPECIAL - Benelli Super Vinci X ONLY $1497.77!

    BENELLI SUPER VINCI X
    We'll be receiving these around mid-august (subject to delays).
    The Super Vinci X has the EXACT same specs as the Super Vinci #10553 listed on Benelli's website.

    Regular retail is $2,177.77, these are going for PROMO $1,497.77!


    Benelli Super Vinci X - 12 GA X 3 1/2" - 28" Barrel

    Name:  BENELLI SUPER VINICI X - CGN.jpg
Views: 1765
Size:  34.5 KB

    • Very Limited Quantities
    • Made In Italy
    • 12 GA X 3 1/2″
    • 28″ Vent Rib Barrel
    • Synthetic Stock With Realtree MAX-5 Camo
    • 3+1 Shot Capacity
    • Comes In A Soft Carrying Case
    • ComforTech Plus Recoil Reducing System
    • Red Fiber Optic Front Sight
    • 3 Interchangeable CrioŽ Chokes (F, M, IC)
    • Benelli 10 Year Warranty
    • View More...

    ETA is August (Subject to Delays). A 25% deposit will be required to reserve one, and the remaining 75% balance will be taken once we receive the Super Vinci X. If anyone wishes to pay the full amount, please indicate so in the notes at the checkout.
    PRE-ORDER HERE
    Last edited by Dante Sports; 05-01-2018 at 12:26 PM.
    Dante Sports | Since 1956
    www.dantesports.com
    info@dantesports.com
    514-271-2057
    TOLL FREE 1-855-326-8300
    Follow Us on Instagram @ Dante.Sports
    Like Us on Facebook @ Dante Sports

  2. #2
    Member Mwdguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    96
    If only it was black

  3. #3
    Member Inno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Lower Mainland ; B.C.
    Posts
    92
    ^^ this.

    I would risk my marriage and place my deposit if Black was available
    Everytime a vendor posts a sale, my bank account cringes

  4. #4
    CGN Regular Burner13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Chilliwack BC
    Posts
    136
    Glad I'm not the only one with the same thoughts lol

  5. #5
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Northern Alberta
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwdguy View Post
    If only it was black
    Then you couldn’t find it in the dark .

  6. #6
    Business Member Dante Sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    6851 Saint-Dominique, Monteal, Quebec, H2S 3B3
    Posts
    323
    Unfortunately only the MAX-5 version will be available at that price. However, we just found out they'll be coming with THREE (F, M, IC) chokes instead of two!
    Dante Sports | Since 1956
    www.dantesports.com
    info@dantesports.com
    514-271-2057
    TOLL FREE 1-855-326-8300
    Follow Us on Instagram @ Dante.Sports
    Like Us on Facebook @ Dante Sports

  7. #7
    Business Member Dante Sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    6851 Saint-Dominique, Monteal, Quebec, H2S 3B3
    Posts
    323
    Just to clarify again, these are the EXACT same shotguns as the Benelli Super Vinci #10553 listed on Benelli's website. Only difference is that they come with 3 chokes as appose to 5, and come pre-assembled in a Realtree MAX-5 camo soft carrying case. A limited quantity of these will be available in Canada.
    Dante Sports | Since 1956
    www.dantesports.com
    info@dantesports.com
    514-271-2057
    TOLL FREE 1-855-326-8300
    Follow Us on Instagram @ Dante.Sports
    Like Us on Facebook @ Dante Sports

  8. #8
    CGN Regular Ingots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Taxation is Theft
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwdguy View Post
    If only it was black
    And M4

  9. #9
    Member g00bak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    35
    Any update on the expected delivery date?

  10. #10
    Business Member Dante Sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    6851 Saint-Dominique, Monteal, Quebec, H2S 3B3
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by g00bak View Post
    Any update on the expected delivery date?
    Just got off the phone with the rep, we're still expecting to receive them around late July/early August!
    Dante Sports | Since 1956
    www.dantesports.com
    info@dantesports.com
    514-271-2057
    TOLL FREE 1-855-326-8300
    Follow Us on Instagram @ Dante.Sports
    Like Us on Facebook @ Dante Sports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •