Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Range time with the FX-9!

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

Range time with the FX-9!

Freedom Ordnance FX-9

PRE ORDER

We are hoping for an ETA of Summer 2018.

Deposit of $200.00 required.

Total cost of the rifle is $899.99 + shipping and tax.
    If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before placing the order.

Orders will be filled in the order that they are received. Orders can be cancelled at any time with a full refund, less a $50.00 administration fee.

To place a Pre-Order, follow this link - or use the contact information below to get in touch with our Sales Team!
    https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...-DEPOSIT-ONLY-...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ABOUT the FX-9

The FX-9 carbine (Freedom Xtreme-9mm Carbine) has a familiar set of operating controls for the avid AR-15 user, it accepts AR-15 stocks and buffer tube assemblies,as well as most free float AR-15 rail assemblies.

The FX-9 comes standard with a 10 rd double stack GlockŪ style 9mm magazine. When we designed the FX-9 our goals were Reliability , Affordability, and familiar controls for the user.

The FX-9 is machined From Billet material, Anodized type III aluminum components and Full hard nitride Steel components including the barrel,bolt,ejector,last round hold open,feed ramp and extractor for extended wear properties and corrosion resistance.

The upper and lower receiver are more than 1.00″ shorter than a standard AR-15 upper and lower receiver making it more compact and lighter than a standard mil-spec AR-15 design

We do not recommend using aftermarket lighter weight triggers, if you wish to try an aftermarket trigger group we recommend keeping your factory supplied trigger group nearby for re-installation as it has more disconnector engagement built into it than a normal mil spec trigger group or after market trigger group.

CONTACT Wolverine Supplies

Email: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    Phone: 204-748-2454
    LIVE CHAT!

WWW.WOLVERINESUPPLIES.COM

FOLLOW Wolverine Supplies:

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WolverineSupplies/
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/wolv_supplies/
    Twitter https://twitter.com/wolv_supplies
    CGN https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...es-(Virden-MB)
    Reddit https://www.reddit.com/user/Wolverine...

The safe handling and operation of Firearms is very important and we can assure you that at Wolverine Supplies we take all the proper measures to ensure the firearms featured in our videos are properly cleared for safe handling, and Range Safety Procedures are always respected and followed while our videos are being filmed. Thank you for tuning in, enjoy the video!

If anyone is confused as to what we are referring to check this picture out, it will give you a good example of a "true" 10rd mag, and a pinned mag. KCI on the Left, Glock on the right.

Last edited by Wolverine .303; 05-22-2018 at 10:18 AM.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

BANNED
    Oh how I long for early July shipment....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Strange that it wouldn't lock back on empty glock mags?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Links are not working for me.

Quote Originally Posted by JasC View Post
    Links are not working for me.
    Double checked, should be fine now.

The rifle supposedly was design to work with Glock magazines, but does not function properly with them. Any explanation ?
    NON SERVIAM

double post, sorry

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FSB View Post
    The rifle supposedly was design to work with Glock magazines, but does not function properly with them. Any explanation ?
    Their video is the first one I've seen with that issue, seems bizarre to suggest that glock mags were the cause.

Wolverine 303, what are you referring too in the video when you say "double stack glock mag" vs "regular"?

Also I think it's the first time I've heard someone refer to a glock mag as "pesky"

edit, watched again, sounds like the KCI mag was working but the Glock's were not.... both double stacks.
    Last edited by Can-down; 04-30-2018 at 02:58 PM.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

if i order today, is there a chance i will recieve my rifle as people who ordered earlier?
    Everything i post, or ever posted, is for entertainment value. Draw your own conclusions, and always seek legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by FSB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Their video is the first one I've seen with that issue, seems bizarre to suggest that glock mags were the cause.
    All videos you will have seen previously will have been made in the US, with USA ( Non-Canadian Compliant ) 17 round genuine glock mags. Our Canadian Compliant 10rd magazines ( not pinned or rivited ) do not have the same spring tension as them. This can cause issues in PCCs, the KCI magazine we were using, and the G26 mag which is supplied to it work perfectly. The G26 is the short (baby Glock) magazine and works great at holding the bolt open. The G19 and G17 were designed for 15 and 17 rounds respectively and the lower capacity 10 round versions may not have the spring tension to hold the bolt open.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast