Steyr Scout Stainless Threaded Barrel 19" .308Win

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
SKU#: 55.346.3B0. MSRP$2697.50.

Includes two 5-round magazines and sling swivels.

6x1wXtR.jpg

mYZjiva.jpg

a0jovmX.jpg

rXmkmnn.jpg

PW5aqkl.jpg

0DJCrJb.jpg

AHMwBx7.jpg

Stocking Dealers:
- Durham Outdoors
- Bullseye London
- Kelly's Online
- G4C Sports
- Pavillon Chasse et Peche

Last edited:
This would be a great rifle in the $1500-$2000 range. $2700 is a little hard to swallow.

When you shoot one, you understand that at 2700.00 it's still a bargain, one of the best rifle made. I own 3
… and always looking to add one more.:cool:

Last edited:
kosovo2.jpg

In central Kosovo: Kosovo Liberation Army fighters move to a new position Wednesday. Though a U.S.-brokered peace deal says Serb forces must withdraw from Kosovo province or return to their bases, Serb soldiers are staying put.

I like the look of the rifle. Never handled one but with the compact scout style and adjustable LOP I imagine they come up to the shoulder nicely.
What do they weigh in at?

That's not bad at all and with the right compact scope you end up with a 7 pounds and change rifle.

I run a Schmidt and Bender 1 X 8 Exos FD on my 308. Best hunting rig you can hope for with 165 grain Nosler partition.

Any Chance of a picture of your set up with the 1-8X S&B there caramel? I had a Steyr a while back, sold it for a good price to fund a pricey scope.....One of my regrets. Should have never sold it. Should have saved longer for the scope. I had the 10 rd Mags with it. Good hunting rig, easy in & out of jeeps & trackers. I have a 20" .308 Pseudo Scout on an old Remington 600 with the Leupold Scout Scope. Not bad, but it's not a Steyr.

Back
Top Bottom