Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Ruger BX25 mags in stock!

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKESKULL View Post
    How about a deal on a tri mag and 3x10 round rotary. I would be up for one or 2. The rotary are so flawless.
    +1 to this

like this? https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...ag-Rotor-Combo
    We have sold out, but more combos on the way, drop a line for Email notification if you want one, hical@shaw.ca Thanks!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

BANNED
    How about a combo with an extended mag release for quick changing too?

Quote Originally Posted by M16LR.50 View Post
    In general terms yes... However, the RCMP has deemed these magazines dual purpose due to the Charger pistol and so must be pinned to 10.

Many people are in possession of prohibited devices for the past two years and don't even know it.
    Read - http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/n...-07-27-eng.htm
    RCMP link is dead. Now what?

Can’t find anything anywhere on the RCMP website about the 10/22 Magazine size now.

Quote Originally Posted by AB_blaster View Post
    It is not law. It is the OPINION of the firearms lab that the butler creek mags and others are prohibited due to being "dual use". The bx25 mags are marketed as being designed for both pistols and rifles so fair enough 10 rounds it is.
    Please, correct me if I’m wrong. Didn’t the 10/22 and bx25 magazines predate the charger pistol by a decade or three? And doesn’t the law state that it’s not what firearm the magazine can be used in, but what the original firearm it was designed for that determines the magazine’s capacity limit? 🧐
    X22
    There's a bullet in my pocket burnin' a hole

CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by JToews View Post
    Please, correct me if I’m wrong. Didn’t the 10/22 and bx25 magazines predate the charger pistol by a decade or three? And doesn’t the law state that it’s not what firearm the magazine can be used in, but what the original firearm it was designed for that determines the magazine’s capacity limit? ��
    You are correct. RCMP SFSS don't care. There is no way to challenge them short of a someone being criminally charged and a court case to get a 'case law' ruling on this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345