I am really impressed

Curtis264

BANNED
CGN frequent flyer
BANNED
I have never been so impressed with a company in this industry as I am with Eagle Hunting Supplies. I saw their ad on here for CCI Standard Velocity .22 shells, I bought a new hand gun that can only use Standard Velocity, so I bought 4 brinks. Shipping was super quick, they emailed me to make sure that I was happy. I told them that I was and just mentioned another company on here had them a little cheaper, they immediately refunded me the difference. I didn't even asked them they offered right away. How many companies to you know that will do this. They will be my first company to go to now. You made a customer for life with me

I have never been so impressed with a company in this industry as I am with Eagle Hunting Supplies. I saw their ad on here for CCI Standard Velocity .22 shells, I bought a new hand gun that can only use Standard Velocity, so I bought 4 brinks. Shipping was super quick, they emailed me to make sure that I was happy. I told them that I was and just mentioned another company on here had them a little cheaper, they immediately refunded me the difference. I didn't even asked them they offered right away. How many companies to you know that will do this. They will be my first company to go to now. You made a customer for life with me

Thanks Curtis- whatever it takes to make sure you're getting the best deal without stress!

Wondering when they are gonna get some of them $14.4 30/5 pmags again? Lowest price I ever seen them sold in Canada.

Back
Top Bottom