Thread: I am really impressed

BANNED

I am really impressed

I have never been so impressed with a company in this industry as I am with Eagle Hunting Supplies. I saw their ad on here for CCI Standard Velocity .22 shells, I bought a new hand gun that can only use Standard Velocity, so I bought 4 brinks. Shipping was super quick, they emailed me to make sure that I was happy. I told them that I was and just mentioned another company on here had them a little cheaper, they immediately refunded me the difference. I didn't even asked them they offered right away. How many companies to you know that will do this. They will be my first company to go to now. You made a customer for life with me

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis264 View Post
    I have never been so impressed with a company in this industry as I am with Eagle Hunting Supplies. I saw their ad on here for CCI Standard Velocity .22 shells, I bought a new hand gun that can only use Standard Velocity, so I bought 4 brinks. Shipping was super quick, they emailed me to make sure that I was happy. I told them that I was and just mentioned another company on here had them a little cheaper, they immediately refunded me the difference. I didn't even asked them they offered right away. How many companies to you know that will do this. They will be my first company to go to now. You made a customer for life with me

Thanks Curtis- whatever it takes to make sure you're getting the best deal without stress!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    I did my first order with them a couple weeks ago. I have no complaints whatsoever. Good experience

CGN Regular
    Wondering when they are gonna get some of them $14.4 30/5 pmags again? Lowest price I ever seen them sold in Canada.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordmam View Post
    Wondering when they are gonna get some of them $14.4 30/5 pmags again? Lowest price I ever seen them sold in Canada.

Us too to be honest - we're constantly scouting for some clearance magazines so we can do it again.