Wk180-C ---- ETA????

this is getting so ridiculous now. Feb 12th and still no call. When did they put the order in? Don't respond to emails... What a joke

I ordered on Feb 9, 2018 and did not get my pre order fulfilled or any contact whatsoever.

I emailed Tenda and asked for my money back with the full intention of filing a complaint with Visa. They issued the refund and I got my money back.

I'm done with Tenda and their pre orders. I recommend others in the same boat to do the same.

They really screwed the pooch on this one.

I ordered on Feb 9, 2018 and did not get my pre order fulfilled or any contact whatsoever.

I emailed Tenda and asked for my money back with the full intention of filing a complaint with Visa. They issued the refund and I got my money back.

I'm done with Tenda and their pre orders. I recommend others in the same boat to do the same.

They really screwed the pooch on this one.

I don’t understand people who ordered on May are getting theirs, unfortunate results! Sorry man I couldn’t wait that long, I would not have any more hair from scratching due to stress, your a patient man!

Can we get an honest answer from you Tenda on the WK-180C? I've dealt with you many times before, but this is by far the worst experience I have had with anyone on anything firearms related.

Picked up mine last month, ordered Feb 12th 2018 when the price was $999. When I picked it up they charged me $1099, not great customer service in my opinion considering how late it was and how they clearly didn't order when they said they did. Price should have been $999, I just paid the extra $100 because i wanted my WK. Dissapointed in Tenda and will never use them again for a pre order. Great gun though.

Back
Top Bottom