Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Wk180-C ---- ETA????

I've heard this before. Sorry, but I'm a few days away from 1 year. Forgive me if I'm skeptical!

I was told my order was in the "first shipment from Wolveine." Another retailer posted an image of boxes from their shipment with serial numbers over 1000. I'm not confident your order was in the first batch. Feeling misled.

Hoping to see this order soon. This will be my last preorder from you guys.

Agreed, I ordered on Feb 12th and haven't received it. Other posters on the WK forum have received theirs when they ordered 4-6 days after me. Hows that possible? Must not have ordered them until after they had the deposits to make worth while. If i had known that I would have just booked through Wolverine. What a joke.....

CGN Regular
    Kind of feel sorry for you guys. I ordered from Wolverine on Feb 6 and I’ve had mine since the first week of September.

Does anyone know how many wk preorders Tenda is waiting for ?

Quote Originally Posted by tdp View Post
    Agreed, I ordered on Feb 12th and haven't received it. Other posters on the WK forum have received theirs when they ordered 4-6 days after me. Hows that possible? Must not have ordered them until after they had the deposits to make worth while. If i had known that I would have just booked through Wolverine. What a joke.....
    I'm now over a year. Ordered Feb 8 and no recent updates from Tenda.

I have 3 guns on "order" and I will never fall into this trap again.

Quote Originally Posted by veebooster View Post
    I'm now over a year. Ordered Feb 8 and no recent updates from Tenda.
    Must have missed the update on this thread on February 02, 2019.. Here's what they said....

Hello Folks,

We are expecting a new shipment of the WK180s very soon.
    It's a "hot cake" and we have the same feeling like everyone put in their pre-orders, we are putting 100% efforts to fulfill all the pre-orders.
    The good news is the new shipment volume should be fulfilling most of the pre-orders, and we will be contacting everyone by orders once it comes in. If you have may any questions or inquiries please don't hesitate to call or email us.
    Thank you for your support and trust, we appreciated your business very much.

Quote Originally Posted by juddy111 View Post
    Must have missed the update on this thread on February 02, 2019.. Here's what they said....

Hello Folks,

It's a "hot cake" and we have the same feeling like everyone put in their pre-orders, we are putting 100% efforts to fulfill all the pre-orders.
    The good news is the new shipment volume should be fulfilling most of the pre-orders, and we will be contacting everyone by orders once it comes in. If you have may any questions or inquiries please don't hesitate to call or email us.
    Very similar has been posted before.

Quote Originally Posted by juddy111 View Post

Hello Folks,

Thanks for that update. However, they sent me a very similar message in early January.