Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Wk180-C ---- ETA????

I ordered Febuary 20, 2018 from Wolverine and I'm still waiting. I am hoping very soon now that spring is fast approaching and I want to go shooting..

CGN frequent flyer rockport guy's Avatar
    Well, pretty sure I will cancel. I used my Visa for the down payment. So I might call them to see if they have anything to say about getting my money back.
    If need be I will use it to buy something else there, but I have stopped using Tenda 6 months ago. And after being screwed around by them, I will not do business with them anymore!
    CCFR CSSA CPC

Let us know how you make out with your refund please.

Quote Originally Posted by nevereadyron View Post
    Let us know how you make out with your refund please.
    Was just talking with my Visa card company. Explained that I put down a downpayment on a item 13 months ago. And how the company Still cant give a date as to when I will receive the product.
    I told them the store had offer a store credit.
    What I was told is that I can dispute the transaction, the service rep encourage me to do this and not take the store credit.
    Iam not sure if I will take this route, or just put the money on something else iam looking at.
    Regardless, it is possible to get your money back!
    And I for one will not deal with Tenda after this! I for one have found them misleading, to a point, even Sneaky , with how they have handled the wk 180 pre order!
    CCFR CSSA CPC

Quote Originally Posted by rockport guy View Post
    Was just talking with my Visa card company. Explained that I put down a downpayment on a item 13 months ago. And how the company Still cant give a date as to when I will receive the product.
    I told them the store had offer a store credit.
    What I was told is that I can dispute the transaction, the service rep encourage me to do this and not take the store credit.
    Iam not sure if I will take this route, or just put the money on something else iam looking at.
    Regardless, it is possible to get your money back!
    And I for one will not deal with Tenda after this! I for one have found them misleading, to a point, even Sneaky , with how they have handled the wk 180 pre order!
    I’m sorry to hear this is happening to you. I actually cane very close to buying it at tenda when I was looking last year and ended up going with Dante’s in Montreal. They offered free shipping on anything over $500 and that’s the only reason I ordered it there. It was ordered April 9th and I got it early February so it was 10 months for me.
    I will say I’m loving it and glad I didn’t cancel (I actually thought about it several times)
    Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar

Any news from Tenda?

Waiting for my FX-9 from Tenda...oppz did I just opened up another bottle of wine? Expected only a 2-3 week wait but it's been a month now.

Well 14 months (Feb 9, 2018) and I'm done waiting. Cancelled and got a WK from another vendor the same day. Tenda has been good to me in the past but they have totally botched this pre order.

Quote Originally Posted by veebooster View Post
    Well 14 months (Feb 9, 2018) and I'm done waiting. Cancelled and got a WK from another vendor the same day. Tenda has been good to me in the past but they have totally botched this pre order.
    Same here! Still wondering what to do about getting my 300 back. Tenda said they would give me a store credit, Visa told me a could put in a complaint. Or I could look at the 300 as a downpayment on something else.
    Whatever I do... my dealings with Tenda is pretty much done!
    CCFR CSSA CPC