232xx here!
    CCFR CSSA CPC

CGN Regular
    22796 anxiously awaiting

CGN frequent flyer rockport guy's Avatar
    Any news??
    CCFR CSSA CPC

order #22809 in for updates.
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.-Ben Franklin

CGN Regular
    If they said large shipment in 3-4 weeks that should mean around the first week of October. Tenda, how many have you shipped out so far and how many in this upcoming large shipment?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by flyinlead View Post
    If they said large shipment in 3-4 weeks that should mean around the first week of October. Tenda, how many have you shipped out so far and how many in this upcoming large shipment?
    I am wondering the same , and with the C 71 going to Senate now, I want my untraceable WK 180 soon

ANY UPDATES?

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    I am wondering the same , and with the C 71 going to Senate now, I want my untraceable WK 180 soon

ANY UPDATES?
    ahhh,,sorry but your WK will be traceable to you no matter what,all your info is on file at the dealer,from the serial number to model,how do you think you get the warranty,same as all dealers have been doing for years,it's routine,C71 doesn't change #### for that,not that it matters,,the data is useless the minute it gets to you since you can resell it at any time,but if you want one fast,just go on the EE here,there's a few for sale every week,not sure why the owners are flogging them away,only they know i guess,

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    ahhh,,sorry but your WK will be traceable to you no matter what,all your info is on file at the dealer,from the serial number to model,how do you think you get the warranty,same as all dealers have been doing for years,it's routine,C71 doesn't change #### for that,not that it matters,,the data is useless the minute it gets to you since you can resell it at any time,but if you want one fast,just go on the EE here,there's a few for sale every week,not sure why the owners are flogging them away,only they know i guess,
    Profit is the reason.

Updates Tenda?

CGN frequent flyer rockport guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenda View Post
    The good news is we have a big shipment of the WK180 scheduled in the next 3-4 weeks.
    We want to keep it fair and treat all our clients in the same standard, please be patient and we always try our best to get the pre-orders to your hands.
    Its been almost 4 weeks.... anything new?
    CCFR CSSA CPC

BANNED
    I would rather wait even longer now, as wolverine is now only making the rifles in .556 nato and has canned the .223 Wylde clambering
    Last edited by Ironheart; 10-01-2018 at 09:08 AM.