Shorty O/U 12GA Shotguns back in stock.

CLICK HERE

ou2-3.jpg

Attachments

• ou2-3.jpg
    ou2-3.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 6,232
Last edited:
Love the looks and style....but after my outlaw blew apart after 3 rounds....I cant come to terms to buy anything DA ever again......nonetheless nice looking OU

Love the looks and style....but after my outlaw blew apart after 3 rounds....I cant come to terms to buy anything DA ever again......nonetheless nice looking OU

The outlaw was in indeed a low quality firearm and the price reflected that.

These firearms are made in an entirely different factory and country. They are also under warranty.

any chance of a synthetic marine version??
cause i would be all over that
would go perfect with a set of barrel inserts ~ hint hint

I have tryed chamber inserts in mine they will not incet completely because of the barrel forcing cone profile . So they would have to be Modified Custom made to fit only this short barrels configuration .

there goes that idea
thanks for the info

....(they all have the dark stocks and schnabel forend I hope ?)

They are exactly as pictured.

I have tryed chamber inserts in mine they will not incet completely because of the barrel forcing cone profile . So they would have to be Modified Custom made to fit only this short barrels configuration .

We have barrel inserts incoming. They are only designed to work with our single shots.

Blew apart? as in burst under pressure? The main issue with the outlaw was handguards would come off under firing.

any package deals for all your 12g barrel inserts coming up?
or are we stuck buying singles only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom