Thread: INSTOCK: Gunwerks Revic Acura 5-25x50 RS25i

INSTOCK: Gunwerks Revic Acura 5-25x50 RS25i

Name:  revic_acura_rs25i_large_banner.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  55.8 KB

Already sold-out at Gunwerks in the US, we have two left:

Revic Acura RS25i 5-25x50i - RH2 Illuminated Reticle BDC MoA <--- CLICK HERE!

Revic Acura RS25i 5-25x50i - RH2 Illuminated Reticle BDC MoA:

The RS25i strikes the perfect balance of size, cost, and optical quality. Compact and capable, this 5-25 magnification scope delivers everything you need to succeed in the field.

Two decades of hunting experience and innovation led to the development of the RS25i. This feature rich scope is engineered for fast paced hunting conditions. We designed a rugged, long range scope that's ready for the mountain. With features like our new Ballistic Data Ring, a tool-less zero adjustment, an Ambi-Throw Lever, and our brand new RH2 reticle, we kept hunters in mind as eliminated unnecessary features and trimmed the RS25i down to deadly perfection.

The optimum balance of size and capability. The RS25i is loaded with fast, intuitive features designed to respond to every hunting scenario. We got rid of the excess and trimmed the RS25i down to exactly what you need for success.

If you pair the new Revic RS25i and Ballistic Data Ring with one of our smart rangefinders like the New Acura BLR10b your system is PERFECTLY DEADLY and PERFECTLY LEGAL IN ALL STATES

Adjustable Zero Stop | Return To Zero Every Time!
    The zero stop is a VERY important long range feature. When you dial your elevation turret with multiple revolution capability, having an adjustable stop provides a solid reference to index zero. When incorporated into your long range workstream, the zero stop will prevent you from overshooting your adjustment and save your hunt.

Tool-Less Zero
    On the mountain or at the range, get back to zero fast. Revic's tool-less zero turret adjustment on the RS25i is fast, simple, and convenient.

Faster With BDC
    Developing and practicing the right workstreams for shot execution is a MUST when setting up for long range shots when hunting. Adding a Ballistic Data Ring to your system can improve your speed to shot by over 50% for many real life scenarios.

Engineered To Respond
    Until now, no one integrates a large throw lever, because it will get in the way of Left hand or Right hand (or both) rifle bolts. Our Ambi Throw Lever can be adjusted and optimized for either left or right handed shooters. The Revic Ambi Throw Lever features grip control contours and an unmatched available range of motion. Textured ergonomic grooves ensure your grip is secure with bare hands or gloves.

Optimized For Hunters | A Compact Design
    Revic knows what hunters want because that's who they are. You want a riflescope that gives you every advantage in the field without weighing you down. With the RS25i we found the perfect balance of size and optical performance. Weighing in at only 35 ounces, and with a total length of 14.25 inches we engineered a mid sized optic that pairs perfectly with your long range hunting rifle.

Expansive Field of View
    Whether you are taking a long shot, or you've stalked in close, a greater Field of View will help you find your mark faster, and let you see more after the shot. At low power, the Revic Acura RS25i boasts nearly 2X the viewable area than the Huskemaw 5-20 or the Nightforce NXS 5.5-22.

The New RH2 Reticle | A Reticle So Good Everyone Will Copy It
    If there is one thing that is true about Revic, it's that we are not afraid to buck the trends and go out on our own to solve long range shooting problems the best way without the baggage of popular opinion. Hunters think that 2nd focal plane reticles are the way to go, but when shooting long range and holding wind, a 1st focal plane reticle is SUPERIOR! Our RH2 builds on the success of the RH1 and refines the features and design even further. The RH2 is the BEST long range hunting reticle available - in fact, it's too good. Watch for our features to start showing up in the competition soon!

Features & Design:
    Engineered In The USA
    Assembled In Japan
    Fully Multi-Coated HD Glass
    Hydrophobic Coated Lenses
    Weather Sealed Design
    10 yard Minimum Parallax Focus
    Illuminated RH2 Reticle
    Simple Push Button Illumination w/ 10 Brightness Settings
    Ambidextrous Throw Lever Design
    Customizable BDR Turret
    Tool Less Zero

Technical Specifications:
    Magnification: 5-25x
    Objective Diameter: 50mm
    Tube Diameter: 30mm
    FOV at 100 yards: 23ft. to 4.7ft.
    Eye Relief: 3.62" to 3.35"
    Exit Pupil Diameter: 2.0mm @ 25x
    Parallax Adjustment: 10 yards to Infinity
    Turret Adjustment Per Click: 0.25 MoA
    Adjustment Per Revolution: 25 MOA
    Elevation/Windage Adjustment: 80 MoA / 50 MoA
    Windage Type: Capped Turret
    Reticle Type: RH2 MoA
    Illuminated: Yes, 10 brightness settings
    Mounting Length: 14.25"
    Overall Length: 14.25"
    Weight: 34 oz.

Omer Hrbinic
    Tell: 1 (250) 747-1621
    Cell: 1 (250) 991-1406
    www.PrecisionOptics.net
    PrecisionOptics@hotmail.com

Some cool features on that scope. The reticle is very clean and nicely setup. What is the glass comparable to?