Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314151617181920212224 ... LastLast

Thread: WK180-C eta updates - March 12th, 2019

I have been waiting now for almost 13 months and have been following the delays and set backs because of third parties and the improvemnets being made to the firearms as time goes on. I am still very excited about the WK180-C and I am checking my email everyday for a great news that says your Kodiak WK180-C is ready. Spring is almost here and I am looking forward to a great Spring and Summmer of shooting. I didn't expect this long of a wait when i placed my preorder at the time. Only thing i did do was to confirm that I was still on the list Wolverine has been up front with good explanations about any delays that have taken place. Thanks Mr. Wolverine.

You’re going to love it! I was one of the lucky ones who ordered from a third-party retailer and got it in nine months. I would have gladly waited...Especially now that I’ve had it for a month and know what I have.
    Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes!

Quote Originally Posted by kuffs06 View Post
    You’re going to love it! I was one of the lucky ones who ordered from a third-party retailer and got it in nine months. I would have gladly waited...Especially now that I’ve had it for a month and know what I have.
    ^ this. I found a BNIB one on the EE and snapped it up, cancelling my order. It was worth the $100 or so difference to have it in my sweaty palms a few days later. Took a couple of non-owner friends to the range and they all preferred it over my 16" AR and my Mini 14.

I really like it. Simple, robust. A little heavier/longer than a SLR/MS but still great. I have made mine a dedicated 300m gun with a 9x scope and a bipod.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

Anyone want to take a ballpark guess at a delivery date? What's the over/under on order 32700?

Closest to the date wins a set of steak knives and a year subscription to Impatient Firearms Enthusiast Quarterly.

CGN Regular
    What order #s are we up to, went through the last couple pages but can't find a #, I'm in the 32000s

CGN Regular
    Damn, just looked again, I'm in the 33000s

Quote Originally Posted by Greglc View Post
    What order #s are we up to, went through the last couple pages but can't find a #, I'm in the 32000s
    This was from Wolverine

CGN Regular
    Wow, I'm still 7000 away, at 100 per week that's still a year and a half.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    Glad I bought mine off the EE last week, have it my hands already. Now I can just wait and be surprised when I get the email my order is ready. $1150 shipped , couldn't pass it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Greglc View Post
    Wow, I'm still 7000 away, at 100 per week that's still a year and a half.
    Order numbers also include all the other products we sell, not just WK1890-C. Watch how the order numbers advance over the next few weeks and you will be able to better judge time lines. In the above list there is 124 between the first and last order and that is not counting the web orders but only 50 rifles. On the other hand some orders will be for multiply units, use this only as a rough guide please.