Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: WK180-C eta updates - March 12th, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    Hi Wolverine,

Just wondering the ETA on these to ship out to supporting dealers who were involved with the pre order?
    We have dealer orders scattered through out our 2,900 back orders. It is never been our policy to disclose the details of dealer orders. One dealer will take some next week another the week after but the vast majority have a long wait. For more information please check directly with your dealer.

Today Monday 16th July, no truck today due to a shippers error so we are fetching them from Brandon, they will be here after lunch. This batch of 24 will all go to one dealer and it does not complete his order. Next shipment ETA is this Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    So is it just filling dealer orders for a while now then? I am just trying to manage my expectations for a wait time. I ordered 10 minutes after the presale went up.
    No, we are filling all orders chronologically, both dealer and retail are mixed together. For the first 75 hours we sold "on average" one rifle every 4.5 secs, you can do the maths! however if a few dealers ordered a few hundred (Which they didn't) you could be way down.

Rest assured we are turning the screws on Kodiak to increase production, but we must not give up our QC. Just back from the range where we fired 5 rds per rifle through today's 24 100% successfully.

A shipment of 25 WK180-C rifles have just arrived, Friday 20th July they complete a dealer order and will be shipping out first of next week. Please don't ask who the dealer is we are not disclosing details of dealer orders, we treat that information as confidential. Next shipment of 25 should be leaving Kodiak for us on Monday.

We are receiving 25 per week, I expect to go up to 50 per week very shortly. Yes, next weeks arrivals will mostly be going to retail customers.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisAR View Post
    Well I'm a bit disappointed to see that Wolverine just raised the price to 1095CAD on their website.....

Does anyone at Kodiak or Wolverine want to explain why the price was raised by $100 CAD and why they decided not to hold to their goal of providing this system for under $1000? Can we expect it to go up even more?

Also, can someone please recommend if there is a better chance of getting one of these sooner through a dealer, or by preordering directly from Wolverine?
    We have forewarned this for quite some time and this is not something new we would just "Drop" on anyone... our backorders extend into the thousands and we have committed to honouring the pre-order price for these orders placed prior to August first. Anything past this we have been warned of a cost increase down the road and the price must reflect this, we have zero control over the exchange rate, any lovely new tarrifs, or the general climate. We must adapt as best we can, obviously if we were able to keep it under a thousand we would if we were able to, but such things may not be possible that far down the road.

If you are wanting to pre-order from us today, I cannot provide an ETA. If I could I would, but I can't so I shan't... There are far to many variables between here and there that can change at any time and I for one do not want to give out information that may not hold true. This isn't the most pleasant info but unfortunately this is what we are dealing with at this time.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Sorry if this has been answered before ... but are there any plans / thoughts of offering a color other than black?

@kaiu Out of curiosity, when did you preorder?
    You can have any colour you like as long as it is black...

Had to fill in for Mr. Wolverine on that one, he is away.

lol yeah.... I've seen that quote before... just curious if they are even entertaining something else. It looks like people who preorder today wont be receiving their order for another 14 months (?!?!?!?)....

At that time I would imagine they would have the capability to offer another colour....(maybe the SKS-15 Bronze?)
    No one anywhere has said the 180-C is backordered until October of 2019.. That is completely incorrect and I would request that this type of comment not be made as it is false information and doesn't help anyone involved.

At this time we are entertaining lots of ideas, but it does not mean that they will be put into action anytime soon, there is a 7.62x39 model, the Big Brother, and other "ideas" we are working on but we have a few thousand rifles to crack away at first.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Cranky Pants's Avatar
    N.S.--Not far from the guy who killed bill C-391
    On July 16 Mr Wolverine claimed over 2900 backorders, estimating up to 50 per week... another member did the math before me stating over 50 weeks to get through backorders.

Respectfully, a little transparency on lead times may help prospecting buyers make the decision to preorder or not. Nobody wants to guess anymore than you want them talking about their guesses.
    I would say he has been more than transparent during this whole process, far, far more so than pre-orders of other highly anticipated firearms, if you wanted in quickly, you had to order in the first day.

As far as ordering now and asking when it would be expected, that would be almost impossible as it is completely dependent on how fast Kodiak can make them.
    "You can't fix stupid but you can bury it."
    CCFR member

First 1000x units were paid in full. After that it was just $200.00 deposits.