CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: WK180-C eta updates - Feb 13th, 2019

Wolverine Supplies - CGN Sponsor Mr Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    Kodiak was definitely at SHOT as was Wolverine. They posted months ago letting people know this would be a non-week for moving guns. I talked to the guys and they said they are rocking a steady 100+ week now.

Shouldnt take them more than 6 months to clear the 3,000+ outstanding orders...
    Both Kodiak and Wolverine were short staffed last week due to Shot Show, never the less we did receive 92 WK180-C last week which will be processed ASAP this week, most of these are going to dealers. I expect Kodiak will be making the next shipment to us towards the end of this week.
    John Hipwell
    Wolverine Supplies
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    Fax: (204) 748-1805
    E-mail: John@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Update January 31st 2019.

Another Shipment has landed here ( while we were away ) and we are beginning to process. There is already another shipment en route to us now.. The next few days will be full of calls and emails going to to customers, there is a healthy amount of individual orders on these shipments and some dealer. More info to follow on next update.
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Update February 13th, 2019

Been a bit since the last update, but shipments are coming in weekly, we are getting pallets in and out as quickly as possible, occasionally we are even getting more than one shipment a week so things are ramping up. Another 50x in the door early this week and we are burning through them. When more arrive we will update.
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcue23 View Post
    Ok great thanks I will keep an eye out on dealer sites and EE
    At risk of opening a fresh can of squirming nightcrawlers while we are still using the old ones...

...it might be worth considering that a WK which you get from a dealer, brand new, will be the newest production and may have some slight tweaks and improvements that the very first guns (bought used on the EE or elsewhere) may be lacking. The chamber designation on the barrel would be one thing to consider, but Kodiak seems to be making other small improvements to the design and/or QC as production continues, at least according to some posters.

My gun, new from a dealer a few weeks ago, has the current 5.56 chamber, has none of the glitches others have mentioned (may not be 100% with metal mags, but I have shot it almost exclusively with plastic ones)...and yet came with the butt-ugly cheap-looking original stock while others had the Magpul look-alike version. I got two mags; other folks didn't. These seem to be variations between one dealer and the next, based upon what they decide to leave in the boxes when they get them from Wolverine.

I bought from a dealer outside my province, just to save tax; if I lived anywhere other than Manitoba, I would absolutely have purchased straight from Wolverine.
    Eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, exercise, get lots of sleep...and die anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by jjohnwm View Post
    At risk of opening a fresh can of squirming nightcrawlers while we are still using the old ones...

...it might be worth considering that a WK which you get from a dealer, brand new, will be the newest production and may have some slight tweaks and improvements that the very first guns (bought used on the EE or elsewhere) may be lacking. The chamber designation on the barrel would be one thing to consider, but Kodiak seems to be making other small improvements to the design and/or QC as production continues, at least according to some posters.

My gun, new from a dealer a few weeks ago, has the current 5.56 chamber, has none of the glitches others have mentioned (may not be 100% with metal mags, but I have shot it almost exclusively with plastic ones)...and yet came with the butt-ugly cheap-looking original stock while others had the Magpul look-alike version. I got two mags; other folks didn't. These seem to be variations between one dealer and the next, based upon what they decide to leave in the boxes when they get them from Wolverine.

I bought from a dealer outside my province, just to save tax; if I lived anywhere other than Manitoba, I would absolutely have purchased straight from Wolverine.
    did you have an order number? Dam I so can't wait to get mine. If anyone has bought iron sights where and what did you get them from?

By any chance you can make it a standard 1913 pic rail for us ? Ppl are having difficulties mounting standard rings and optics.
    Mr.Trudeau,you imported thousands of unvetted "m" “refugees”and paid $10M to a terrorist. We are struggling to lead a good life yet we are obligated to pay for this privileged class so that they can eat this country alive from the inside.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet
    Quote Originally Posted by Isl-master View Post
    did you have an order number? Dam I so can't wait to get mine. If anyone has bought iron sights where and what did you get them from?
    I can probably dig up the order number from where I bought the rifle, which was not Wolverine. If you want that, just PM me.
    Eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, exercise, get lots of sleep...and die anyway!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910