Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: WK180-C eta updates - March 12th, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    Kodiak was definitely at SHOT as was Wolverine. They posted months ago letting people know this would be a non-week for moving guns. I talked to the guys and they said they are rocking a steady 100+ week now.

Shouldnt take them more than 6 months to clear the 3,000+ outstanding orders...
    Both Kodiak and Wolverine were short staffed last week due to Shot Show, never the less we did receive 92 WK180-C last week which will be processed ASAP this week, most of these are going to dealers. I expect Kodiak will be making the next shipment to us towards the end of this week.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Update January 31st 2019.

Another Shipment has landed here ( while we were away ) and we are beginning to process. There is already another shipment en route to us now.. The next few days will be full of calls and emails going to to customers, there is a healthy amount of individual orders on these shipments and some dealer. More info to follow on next update.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Update February 13th, 2019

Been a bit since the last update, but shipments are coming in weekly, we are getting pallets in and out as quickly as possible, occasionally we are even getting more than one shipment a week so things are ramping up. Another 50x in the door early this week and we are burning through them. When more arrive we will update.

Update February 22nd 2019

Logistical problems that have slowed down Kodiak’s production are now resolved. Target production is now at the point of reaching 100 plus rifles per week. We had predicted that all of last year’s back orders would be filled by the end of the second quarter of this year, that now seems a little optimistic but we should be close. Last week Matt and John visited Kodiak and we are very pleased with what they found.

We were anticipating the WK180-C to be an “in stock” item by the fall, but sales are still steady and personally I see a pre-election peak in demand that may keep us in a sold out position until the end of the year!

Thank you all for your continued understanding and patience on the WK project.

March 6th, 2019

Multiple Pallets a week hitting the receiving room. Mr. Wolverine has been enjoying his retirement by packaging WKs for everyone. There has not been alot of individual orders this week, mainly dealer.
    In the next week or two there is going to be a flurry of individual end users getting calls. Nothing extraordinary to report other than we are trucking away.

Quote Originally Posted by Isl-master View Post
    I'm thinking Mr. Wolverine is turning into Santa Clause,care to share about how many great rifles are on a pallet?
    50 to 65 I have prepared 68 rifles for shipping in the last 24 hours, I have another 18 to package and expect another 55 to arrive any day, they were delayed in shipping because of the weather. So much for been retired!

Quote Originally Posted by essorx View Post
    I'm fairly sure that if everybody requesting a refund complain to their CC provider and request a charge-back, you will drop that insulting $50 fee pretty quick. Though, given the volume you're dealing with, you probably don't care and we can continue to play cat-and-mouse ;-) I'm certain you have already factored this in.

edit:

I would be fully justified to request the full pre-order amount via charge back. Now, I am willing to give Wolverine a chance, but my patience is running thin... Right now, I'm trying to deal with it with a STAG-10 build, but it will probably be ready for bear and I'll still miss coyote until fall...

edit: I have no doubt you will delete this post...

edit2: I will actually proceed with the charge-back request tomorrow. Feel free to ban me from the store. I do not see a future with the WK-180C anyway as upper-only will probably never be available and the internals will probably remain proprietary to Kodiak. The STAG-10 platform feel much more modular and by the time you are done with the pre-orders, I'll be able to get my hands on a WK if I want it (if you ban me, I'll get it from third-party)... If Wolverine delete this post, I will post the outcome in the General section.

edit3: feel free to contact me if we can find a compromise.
    I have been out all morning so this is my first opportunity to reply, as you chose to make this public I will reply here.

I will not be deleting your post, we have absolutely nothing to hide. These posts do get cleaned up from time to time so we can keep the thread short and informative, not as a form of censorship by any means.

Firstly we have never guaranteed any delivery date, or time period of sorts. We have announced expected ETA based on what the manufacture has advised us and updated the public whenever we received any news, good or bad. We have kept this process as transparent as possible.

The $50.00 admin fee charged when an order is canceled has never been a hidden charge, this has been spelt out right from day one., you can find it in the original post under, “Availability”.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...rine-s-WK180-C

Now let us look at Charge Backs. This is my personal understanding of how they work. I believe that it is very simple for a consumer to start a Charge Back, they just make a claim, nothing has to be proven at that time. It is automatic and the consumer receives a credit. When the merchant is notified of a Charge Back they can accept it or contest it. We run an honest reputable business and the only times we have had to accept a Charge Back is when the card in question has been used fraudulently, then we are just SOL.

Whilst I fully sympathise with your situation, I do not take kindly to threats on a public forum. There is an old saying: “You catch more bears with honey than a stick.” I am not tasting anything sweet, I feel like somebody is poking me with a stick.

If you or anyone else has problem with the way we are operating please send a polite e-mail to Sales@wolverinesupplies.com, or better still feel free to give us a call explaining your problem and we will endeavor to resolve it amicably.
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 03-13-2019 at 03:36 PM.

Update March 14, 2019

There is a pallet of rifles sitting in the shipping room being processed. Another shipment is leaving today I believe, and a follow up on Monday as well. If you see your order number on the list below.. You have an outstanding order here that needs to be processed.
    All CSRs are going through the lists now and calling, if you see you order number below and have not been contacted, please check your voicemail or emails!!!! If nothing, please call the shop to get processed. Any CSR can assist, if you have already been contacted and finished your order, there is no requirement for a follow up.

26203 for me... Maybe I'll have it next year haha.

As frustrating as wait can be, Wolverine's honest transparency throughout that time is something i never seen from any business before.
    I myself been waiting on mine for almost a year now (pre-ordered 29 Mar 18 order# WEB27099) so i like to think im coming close in-line for my turn, not in rush really as im outcan but hoping i'll get in the next few months, that'll be a sweet homecoming gift :D
    May Our Bridges Always Stand And Our Charges Never Fail...