Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: WK180-C eta updates - March 12th, 2019

^ I was part of the BCL pre-order fiasco. Definitely a night and day difference.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by raoufhakam View Post
    As frustrating as wait can be, Wolverine's honest transparency throughout that time is something i never seen from any business before.
    There is no transparency *at all*. There has been NO COMMUNICATION WHATSOEVER outside of CGN and all their accounts on CGN have pm turned off. All we have is breadcrumbs at best... pretty lame for a "reputable business".

Mr. Wolverine...thank you for posting the most recent order list.
    From the most junior number on that list to mine is roughly a 2900 spread.
    So by my estimate, the average spread per WK180 order is 11.25 order numbers...so roughly 258 WK180 orders between the listed latest and my order number.
    Presuming an average of 50 rifles out the door per week - that gives me a ballpark of 5 weeks +/- which puts us to (being generous) May to June.
    From all of the posts (thank you again) and comments from others, I'd say that's reasonable for my being late in the pre-order.
    May 4th 2018 - WEB00028648
    Obviously you've got a handle on it and I feel better as a result of my less then ideal arithmetic.
    So - I sit patiently since at my age (you're parallel to me) time moves along very quickly as you no doubt realize ;-)
    Member of NFA; CSSA; CCFR
    In Life - Every Decade Lived Doubles in Velocity from the Decade Lived Before - And Then One Day

Quote Originally Posted by MountedMadness View Post
    Mr. Wolverine...thank you for posting the most recent order list.
    From the most junior number on that list to mine is roughly a 2900 spread.
    So by my estimate, the average spread per WK180 order is 11.25 order numbers...so roughly 258 WK180 orders between the listed latest and my order number.
    Presuming an average of 50 rifles out the door per week - that gives me a ballpark of 5 weeks +/- which puts us to (being generous) May to June.
    From all of the posts (thank you again) and comments from others, I'd say that's reasonable for my being late in the pre-order.
    May 4th 2018 - WEB00028648
    Obviously you've got a handle on it and I feel better as a result of my less then ideal arithmetic.
    So - I sit patiently since at my age (you're parallel to me) time moves along very quickly as you no doubt realize ;-)
    Unfortunately your maths is a little out as some orders are dealer orders and will be for multiply units.

The good news is that Kodiak now have all their machines operating and after next week we should be receiving 100+ per week.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Unfortunately your maths is a little out as some orders are dealer orders and will be for multiply units.

The good news is that Kodiak now have all their machines operating and after next week we should be receiving 100+ per week.
    Instead of leaving us with no choice but to figure out approximate delivery date by sacrificing a virgin goat during a full moon and attempting to read in its guts, maybe you could try to be a bit more communicative and actually provide some estimate... or it is too much to ask from a "reputable business" ? Keeping an updated list of {order number range, estimate} would do.

KITD-FOHS

Canceled my order as I bought off a dealer who had one in stock. Frankly I'd advise anyone who is looking to get one to avoid the seemingly yearish long wait list and keep an eagle eye on dealers throughout the country they seem to be popping up often on dealers sites

Getting close. 25774

27743 - just 2000 web orders to go lol. Ordered April 11th last year. I've my fingers crossed it'll be in the next couple months.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    When can we buy these off the shelf!?!??!?!
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 03-15-2019 at 11:31 AM.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    When can we buy these off the shelf!?!??!?!
    They are only on orders in the 25700 range, person above says he is order 27743, so there are likely quite a few rifles to be fulfilled before they are regularly stocking.

If you check some of the other retailers they, had some in stock.
    Get someone you know to buy a restricted firearm