Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516171819202123 ... LastLast

Thread: WK180-C eta updates - March 12th, 2019

He. Pleople. My order is in 36,600s One more year wait??? Ha ha ha !!!!

I just received my WK-180C from Tradex this morning, I also had a pre-order with Wolverine, which I cancelled because of the wait time. Eyes wide shut my millennial harpies. Or as they used to say, suck it up buttercup. Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxs View Post
    ... Or as they used to say, suck it up buttercup....
    They still say that. :D

I've never had any problems communicating with Wolverine. I said it before that they could have been better at regular updates in the beginning, but live and learn - I doubt they expected this level of interest in the project. And certainly it's the largest one they have undertaken.

I can see them not responding to emails/calls if they contained the tone in some of these comments. You get what you give.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

A watched pit never boils. When I gave up on it it showed up a few weeks later.
    Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes!

Can everyone that posts a complaint about the wait, the poor communication, the $50 cancelation fee (or any other burden this rifle has done to your life ) please just cancel your order? I would then recieve mine faster and not have to scroll past a bunch of whiny posts to gather some info. This form was created for information and not whining so please move on.

What I would like to see as I wait patiently for my new toy is some pics of some custom builds. Different scopes, sights, stocks or paint jobs. Maybe some insight on trigger jobs or fitment of aftermarket goods. Tips. Tricks. Anything other than what the bulk of this content has been about.

Wolverine has done a good thing here to bring us a rifle that looks pretty awesome for an NR. Thank you for doing this.

Im just happy Wolverine made something like this.

I grabbed my from another source sorry

But I cant wait for the 7.62 version

Quote Originally Posted by 7mm Magnum View Post
    Can everyone that posts a complaint about the wait, the poor communication, the $50 cancelation fee (or any other burden this rifle has done to your life ) please just cancel your order? I would then recieve mine faster and not have to scroll past a bunch of whiny posts to gather some info. This form was created for information and not whining so please move on.

What I would like to see as I wait patiently for my new toy is some pics of some custom builds. Different scopes, sights, stocks or paint jobs. Maybe some insight on trigger jobs or fitment of aftermarket goods. Tips. Tricks. Anything other than what the bulk of this content has been about.

Wolverine has done a good thing here to bring us a rifle that looks pretty awesome for an NR. Thank you for doing this.
    Probably the greatest message in the last several pages when I’m this thread took a turn.
    There’s another threat names “let’s see your wk “ with like of pics and ideas.
    I actually found a great inexpensive scope with extra laser and red dot. 3 sights in one! Loving it
    Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes!

I felt compelled to join this forum for the purpose of extolling the the job Wolverine has done in conjunction with Kodiak in bringing this rifle to market and to deflect what I see as unfair criticism of a company who is doing a bang up job with an enviable but challenging situation and learning along the way. I was very aware when I submitted my pre-order that the wait would be "lengthy" and I would be charged a $50 restocking fee should I renege on the agreement I entered into with them. I can only imagine anyone who claims they weren't aware of the stipulations didn't read the contract they were entering into...it was plain as day when I signed up. I have also found as much information as I needed along the way to keep me satisfied that progress was being made and that in due time I would in fact receive my rifle. To suggest in any way that the good folks at Wolverine have behaved below board during this process in my opinion is totally unfair and inappropriate. Hindsight is 20/20 and maybe they would have done things a little differently knowing what they know now, but they are doing what they promised and that is delivering a quality product at a great price in as timely a manner as is practical.

Well said^^

quit crying and go buy a Chinese made type97. For the same price...