Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 689101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: WK180-C eta updates - March 12th, 2019

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Update March 22nd, 2019

Below is a list of currently outstanding orders that are being processed with rifles here. We have received 100x this week and have been processing them, we are expecting a shipment of over 50x units leaving Kodiak today, and another 50x units leaving on Monday.
    If you see your order number in the list below and have not been contacted please contact us to get everything finished up.

Here and being processed:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty454 View Post
    Also curious about this... I have a buddy that placed his order from Wolverine in March of last year. Apparently his payment wasn't processed for a couple months, and nothing since.

Any info I could pass on to him would be appreciated
    We are in the process of adding an info link to our web page where we will keep updating orders on a weekly basis as it is proving very difficult to keep editing these pages. With several thousand rifles sold we have not sent individual up dates but have always keep information available here and naturally any calls from customers direct to Wolverine have been answered.

I am wrapping up 55 rifles today that should be leaving for dealers in the next few days. I am told 100 rifles will be leaving Kodiak for us today (or 50 today and 50 n Monday). Next week we should have 130 leaving Kodiak. We are up to serial number range of 17XX.

Please remember the first 1,000 rifles sold in 72 hours the next 1,000 in a few days and then the orders slowed down. Some of the first orders will mean that customers have been waiting over a year but the waiting time will reduce as we progress further through the back order list.

The good news is that we do expect to receive 100+ rifles per week from now on.

As always thank you for your continued support and patience.
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 03-22-2019 at 09:58 PM.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    ** UPDATE 04/04/19 TL **

Listen up everyone the Baron is about to speak.
    Listen up everyone the Baron is speaking.
    "Give me that microphone..... Alrighty we are going to be changing up a few things. Firstly we have gotten comments about how we are not relaying information directly to each order that has been placed. We have been and will continue to be answering all inquires that are submitted to us, but I will no longer be updating on here. We have a solution for you however, if you wish to get updates from us on shipments incoming and production, you need to follow the link below! You can sign up for our email blast for updates regarding the WK180-C. This way if you wish you will get every update we have to offer when we have it and not miss one."

" We have a shipment of 60x landing here shortly, most of these folks have already been contacted minus a handful that should be getting a call today."

Link to the WK180-C product page --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...E#?sortValue=0

Also if you got the reference how did you like it? I'm now replaying
    Last edited by Wolverine Supplies Sales; 04-05-2019 at 02:21 PM.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN frequent flyer
    So how many total of these have sold so far? Including all current pre-orders (individuals and retailers)
    f:P

Ordered my 180c a couple of weeks ago, I guess now it is just sit and wait!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    ** UPDATE 04/04/19 TL **

Listen up everyone the Baron is about to speak.
    Listen up everyone the Baron is speaking.
    "Give me that microphone..... Alrighty we are going to be changing up a few things. Firstly we have gotten comments about how we are not relaying information directly to each order that has been placed. We have been and will continue to be answering all inquires that are submitted to us, but I will no longer be updating on here. We have a solution for you however, if you wish to get updates from us on shipments incoming and production, you need to follow the link below! You can sign up for our email blast for updates regarding the WK180-C. This way if you wish you will get every update we have to offer when we have it and not miss one."

" We have a shipment of 60x landing here shortly, most of these folks have already been contacted minus a handful that should be getting a call today."

Link to the WK180-C product page --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...-#?sortValue=0

Also if you got the reference how did you like it? I'm now replaying
    I loved Exodus!! I am going to replay it soon. Best game of the trilogy.

That link doesn't seem to work.

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    That link doesn't seem to work.
    It would seem that their whole website is down. I haven't been able to access it for the last two hours, so it could be that their site is down rather than the link being faulty.

Hehehe someone pushed the wrong button

Lol, states that they won't be posting updates here and gives a bad link for the only access to updates. Yes, I know it's not purposeful, but it's still funny.